Bonanza 27 spin trigger 1100x happy or disappointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamn92

Member
Has anyone ever seen this trigger with 3 +5’s dropping in?! I was anticipating an absolute monster win especially as the bonus also retriggered. I’m over the moon still but would you guys be happy or be w little annoyed it didn’t go for more with so many spins? 

730A8536-C3B0-4D96-A4EF-4FF72B3DA35C.png

7D81E82C-5977-4527-B688-65C228238EA7.png

EBE4F9C8-3E39-4C83-B2FA-9DF5CDB16199.png

 
I would be really happy about this, big congrats :)

I've seen it a couple of times before, and it always seems to pay pretty bad. Of course you always hope for more with this many spins, but a 1000x+ win is still good.

 
Yeah I’m pretty happy :)  like you say when you get that kind of set up you’re always hoping for way more but can never complain about 1000x 

thanks man hope you’ve had a big win recently 🙌🏻

 
I had this about 2 months ago 2 retriever for 42 spin total paid less then 400x

View attachment 16222
That's terrible azzablags!!! For that trigger such a bad pay out. Just awful. I have a video with three 5 x also a 27 spin trigger and paid a very low 250 x stake too!!!!! Considering upto 20 000 x possible as most of us know this game never delivered. Just once a 14 000 x bonus has been seen in years! Compared to doa2 and lil devil of course that pays over  70 000 x stake and over 50 videos roughly showing 10 to 40 thousand x stake on lil devil, bonanza is just a mere memory of a great game that I like also, but it is just too volatile & old fashioned perhaps with its maths model, so it never delivers. Lil devil is even more volatile and dangerous but always that mega chance with such a great maths model!! 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top