StallCation
Active member
Well, I got myself a new favourite slot, I must admit...
Initially I didn't think much of the Beast Mode base game tbh, but this 3643x cracker landed after 70 spins - no buy, no gamble...
Since then I've played it a lot, and it delivers pretty often, although the bonus can be hard to land at times, But generally the base game is pretty solid, I've actually grown to like it.
I do prefer the Expanding Wilds feature, reminds me of the High Voltage feature on DHV, where one good spin is enough, as these screenshots show quite clearly.
BTW: I don't think you should gamble for extra symbols/free spins/multiplier - these enclosed wins are all no-gamble features...

















Initially I didn't think much of the Beast Mode base game tbh, but this 3643x cracker landed after 70 spins - no buy, no gamble...
Since then I've played it a lot, and it delivers pretty often, although the bonus can be hard to land at times, But generally the base game is pretty solid, I've actually grown to like it.
I do prefer the Expanding Wilds feature, reminds me of the High Voltage feature on DHV, where one good spin is enough, as these screenshots show quite clearly.
BTW: I don't think you should gamble for extra symbols/free spins/multiplier - these enclosed wins are all no-gamble features...
















