Asmondgold says gambling/casino streaming should be against TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomachi

New member
Someone told me Asmondgold wantet Letsgiveitaspin banned of Twitch. I was shocked so i went to see

the video and it wasnt quite that bad thankfully. It was in general terms he spoke and not specificly

about Letsgiveitaspin but still....

I have always thought Asmondgold creates good content and i like to watch him from time to time.

So i was kindoff dissapointed when i saw this video on youtube when he is trying to get other creators in

trouble just because they are "hotub" streamers or casino streamers and not like him. I get it that he have

the right to belive what ever he wants, but i really dont like when he is suppose to say what goes or not on twitch.

I feel its to much canceling going on, why cant people choose to watch what they want?

Also he mentioned in the video if it was age restricted with only veryfied 18+ accounts who can watch the videos,

he is fine with it, but that kills the views completely.

Let people do what ever they want, dont be a bunch of soyboys........

video on youyube here, and talking about gambling form 11.20 i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvGb82ESftM

 
Well he's right, all gambling streams should be age gated but that's twitch's responsibility to make this happen just like YouTube have. All legit streamers do all the necessary steps to make sure nobody is under the age of 18 and the streams I mod for, if anyone says they are, they get an instant ban and a whisper for the reason. The really sad thing why this has blown up is because of streamers like this guy in the screenshot gambling with an insane amount of followers that I know are a lot of under age kids since his history shows he streams games. Even with the casino category hidden, obviously his followers will see his stream. Oh did I mention he's streaming with fake money on that shady stake site? These are the low life's that ruin it for people who care like the guys here

Screenshot_20210430-054717.png

 
Well he's right, all gambling streams should be age gated but that's twitch's responsibility to make this happen just like YouTube have. All legit streamers do all the necessary steps to make sure nobody is under the age of 18 and the streams I mod for, if anyone says they are, they get an instant ban and a whisper for the reason. The really sad thing why this has blown up is because of streamers like this guy in the screenshot gambling with an insane amount of followers that I know are a lot of under age kids since his history shows he streams games. Even with the casino category hidden, obviously his followers will see his stream. Oh did I mention he's streaming with fake money on that shady stake site? These are the low life's that ruin it for people who care like the guys here

View attachment 26118
Ok. Thanks for enlightning me more on the issue.

I agree that being responsible is good, but i still think preaching to cancel other people is wrong.

TY Homer Spinson.

 
Why are most of these dudes only playing on Stake.com? Almost everyone of them is playing 50€+ bets on Pragmatics. Its so tiring. My brother watches these guys occasionally and he boasts about how big some of their wins was. I saw a guy who was in a room that looked like his moms bedroom, not clean or anything, and he had a 100k$ balance and was clicking 100$ spins. What about cashing out some of that and using it on a proper apartment? 

I also watched Moe.tv on Roobet (dunno what that site is lol) and he kept going 0€ balance and suddenly he had 1500€ out of nowhere multiple times. Whats up with that? I watched this guy back in the day when he opened cases and now he's all shady. Twitch has become a weird place lol

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Also he mentioned in the video if it was age restricted with only veryfied 18+ accounts who can watch the videos,

he is fine with it, but that kills the views completely.
That is absolutely how it should be.

@Homer Spinson xQc, the streamer you pointed at, is the most watched streamer currently, 73 million hours watched in first quarter 2021- he is twice as popular as the second most watched streamer.

If you watch his stream it kind of makes you sad for the future of humanity as he is so devoid of positive characteristics. He wouldn't even contemplate the morality of streaming slots to the underage portion of his audience - it would have to be pointed out to him by someone else.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@dirtystack probably why twitch don't give a shit since he will make them a lot of money with viewers subbing. Disgusting
Having someone so high profile streaming slots will bring it to their attention and Twitch won’t approve of the slots aspect as it will reach minors - this is a big deal for them with someone so high profile as it could be a public relations disaster.

He is the most popular streamer - peak viewer numbers around 175 000, having all those viewers exposed to something age restricted could cause an outcry and get him banned - same as if he streamed porn. He won’t be generating extra subs by streaming slots.

Its actually the streamers that are less popular, those with 500-5000 viewers that will fly under the radar. I believe xQcOW will be told to cease streaming anything age restricted or gtfo, it is too much of a threat to Twitch’s reputation which has taken a few hits recently. 
May continue until a few complaints are made and someone intervenes. I’d observe and watch how it plays out but I really can’t stomach the guy.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top