πŸŽ‰ANNOUNCEMENT STREAMπŸŽ‰ | 20000 EURO Bonus Hunt (10/02/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoofy

Moderator
ONLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS / FOLLOWERS, if you haven't Subbed / FollowedΒ beforeΒ submitting your guess it will be void.

LetsGiveItASpin -- Bonus hunt giveaway time! 😍

Guess how much all the features pay from ourΒ bonus hunt today (€20000 start).Β The person who guesses closest will win €10000Β if the result is more than 2 times the starting amount and you get the amount exactly correct.Β The person who guesses closest will win €1000Β if the result is more than 2 times the starting amountΒ and €100Β if the result is less than 2 times the starting amount.Β 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Stick aroundΒ directly after the bonus hunt opening endsΒ for a HUGE announcementπŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

In order to participateΒ you have toΒ haveΒ an account and enter the e-mailΒ to one of the casinos (no deposit needed):

Caxino
Rapid CasinoΒ 
SkolΒ orΒ Skol UKΒ 
Lucky CasinoΒ (SE)

Simply enter your guess, casino and e-mail in the widget below. If you don't fill out the form fields completely, your entry will be void.

LGIAS Bonus Hunt (Feb. 10th)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
DrJoofy, do I really need to have a Casino account in order to participate? I have a bit of a gambling problem and dont want to open an account...

 
DrJoofy, do I really need to have a Casino account in order to participate? I have a bit of a gambling problem and dont want to open an account...
If you have been active on Casinogrounds and made 3 posts/comments etc every week for at least the last 3 weeks you can enter without a casino account.Β 

 
I'm getting an error when trying to submit my entry.
I also get an error sometimes.

image.png

To fix it, I have to click the logout button as shown here on the widget.
Then, clear my cache and cookies and restart my browser. Then, logging in and trying again usually works for me.

 
i have 2 entries showing but cant put my preditction anywhere.

might be a problem that i am following lgias via a different mail?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top