Casinolandstreaming
Casino streamer
Hey,
So proud of myself
And thank you very much those who was supporting my on this marathon
So proud of myself
ThanksBig congrats man, any idea how many bonusses you had during the stream?
Nice one! thats not too bad at all, happy for you manThanks![]()
I was counting, and got Wildline at the bonus №31![]()
Thank youNice one! thats not too bad at all, happy for you man
Thanks mateCongrats on this monster, Viktar! So well deserved! Just watched the clip - epic win and epic reaction.
I'm sorry, I wasn't there to watch it live - but my kids had a nice day out at least ?
Haha yeah, im on the hunt for one myself atm, been spinning DoA2 on 5 different casinos for 6 hours straight atmThank you![]()
And yeah, I was super lucky, many players got 200+ bonuses and still haven't got a WildLine.
Wow, that is a lot.Haha yeah, im on the hunt for one myself atm, been spinning DoA2 on 5 different casinos for 6 hours straight atmSo that adds up to 30 hours of DoA2. Haven't counted my bonusses though
Well technically it's only been 6 hours for me hahaha, just on 5 different casinos at the same time loool, 6 more hours to go thenWow, that is a lot.
Honestly, if I haven't got it after 12 hours, I would stop playing DOA
Yes, that is correctWait, you only got 31 bonuses in 11 hours of continious spinning...?
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue