A couple of X-mas hits and misses (2100x and a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
A bit of X-mas storytelling... Let's start with the letdowns:

Greta was not in the giving mood - 4 scatter trigger, 12 spins and this wild setup from 3rd spins onwards; only hit 9's on last spin :-/

Wild Chapo 5 scatter trigger, 11 spins with only 3 additional bombs along the way... 100x is 100x - but you hope for a bit more with that start :-/

Tombstone granted me the Bounty Spins, very decent ones I'd say - 4th reel wild didn't land though, but now I had those 12 spins :-)

Extra Chilli wanted in on the X-mas action too with this great 10's hit - haven't had a massive hit with that symbol before, so :-)

I've included the 210x hit on Gold, because it's not an easy slot to hit >100x on, at least that's my experience :-)

My personal favourite atm, TNT Tumble, had this "natural" 507x in store; I always choose the middle free spins, and they didn't disappoint :-)

Finally, an old go-to slot of mine, Ankh of Anubis, had this pleasant 300x bonus up its sleeve :-)

Well, that's it for now - 🎄🎄🎄 Merry X-mas y'all 🎄🎄🎄 

Greta Goes Wild troll.jpg

Wild Chapo 5 scatter.jpg

Wild Chapo 5 scatter 104x.jpg

Tombstone bounty spins.jpg

Tombstone 486x total.jpg

Tombstone 486x.jpg

Extra Chilli 522x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 522x.jpg

Gold 210x total.jpg

TNT Tumble 507x.jpg

Ankh of Anubis 300x.jpg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top