52919x?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice mate, congratulations. I farmed the crap out of wildfalls and ractoonz to no avail. Lost over £1000 at £0.20 bets.

The tournaments add so much value.

Insane win, well done.

 
Very nice mate, congratulations. I farmed the crap out of wildfalls and ractoonz to no avail. Lost over £1000 at £0.20 bets.

The tournaments add so much value.

Insane win, well done.
Aye when they are fair they do. My reactoonz is well over due had 2 max wins in VS battles but not had any in real money 

 
Well you can thank me somewhat as I had been communicating with them and got Gemix removed from the eligible games list for the tournament you just won.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome hit on it's own..that 10K may not hold til the end, but you''ll certainly be receiving a BIG prize in that tourney as a bonus! 

 
200.gif


 
thats not a 52919x then you didnt win that in the slot :P  its a promotion tourny win but as a slot nerd i gotta protect the -x stake formula

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top