StallCation
Active member
As the chillies were piling up, I actually thought "a red on first would be quite insane, but of course this is just a classic Chilli Megatroll (tm)".
Well, sometimes it does drop in that crucial red or purple, and that's why I love this slot. 1175x total on this no-gamble feature.
Infectious 5 wanted to show off a bit of its base game potential too, nice 384x hit on the 10's.
And finally TNT Tumble delivered a 469x hit. It was one off a wild line on 10x multiplier, which would have been an additional 400x. Still ok, I reckon...




Well, sometimes it does drop in that crucial red or purple, and that's why I love this slot. 1175x total on this no-gamble feature.
Infectious 5 wanted to show off a bit of its base game potential too, nice 384x hit on the 10's.
And finally TNT Tumble delivered a 469x hit. It was one off a wild line on 10x multiplier, which would have been an additional 400x. Still ok, I reckon...



