15666x on DoA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif


 
I want to see this video with the sound of reaction, bet you had some emotions there! 😅
And congrats! 
Had loud music on was at friends house, thats why i muted it 😁

I was so overwhelmed 😁

Big congrats m8! lol i also did a 13000x on DoA 2 (bonus buy) too! Got 2300€ with 0,18 too :P  

wtf ! Almost similar hit

Enjoy the cash and hope you get bigger wins :)
 

View attachment 21769

View attachment 21771
Wow, not bad 😎

Where can you buy freespins in doa?

 
@genrix congratulations with that amazing win.

So far i have only seen bonus buys on doa on leovegas and videoslots but I think other sites also have it. It Cost 66,6x bet Size to buy a bonus if I remember correct 

 
Wow, not bad 😎

Where can you buy freespins in doa?
I played in a greek casino Stoiximan.gr (they also own Betano and some other companies if you are interested, its superlegal and trustworthy, they taxed me as well 340€ due to greek legislation). The game released on Wednesday in Greece and yesterday i got this win :D  

I believe Leovegas has it, i dont know if Casumo or Mr.Green casino has it. I think sooner or later many casinos will have it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top