11 times the bananas on Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGiveItASpin

Administrator
I think 11 times the money sounds very high on Dortmund so I'll take a punt, I know they've been out of form and Manchester City is smashing it but let's just say ONE TIME!

afbf1cdb3cf0dfe26483e1f36d524dc5.png


 
11 times money is crazy. 
Current Pinnacle odds are 10.22 so at least you have a good price and some CLV bucks.

 
I think the odds are ridiculous tbh dortmund are a good side and could easily beat city tonight depends if city turn up or not! 

 
Got your back Kimmebro

image.png

Also some fun bets and have 10 pounds each on dortmund 3-0 at 240, 2-0 at 80, 3-1 at 120, 4-0 or better at 110,

image.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say 11s is an amazing price for a Bundesliga side in a 1 off game but Man City are on a different planet at the minute and i can only see 1 outcome and that is City by 2 clear goals  🙂      Good luck with the bets guys but alas i think you have let your heart rule your head on this occassion.

 
Dortmund has already steamed to 9.9 on Pinnie and you could already arb the bet on Betfair, good going.

I'm late to join at ridic odds, but will be watching the game and rooting for Dortmund and your bets  :)  

 
I think 11s is crazy odds and yes city are on fire but there biggest sticking point is always failing in Europe.

Gold luck!!  And it's a cracking bet.. hope a big ding ding for you! 

#ReelDosser

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top