Search results

  1. weimaren87

    Nolimit winners-tool.. How long waiting time before the replay is availible?

    What? It must be broken or something on my casino account then... Strange. Thanks :) I have a picture of my total win and of the list of my personal replays on Deadwood..
  2. weimaren87

    Nolimit winners-tool.. How long waiting time before the replay is availible?

    Anyone who knows? I hit big on Sunday evening on Deadwood, and want to share the replay of my amazing win with you guys :)
  3. weimaren87

    Stay away from Playngo slots on Spinaway casino promoted on Casinogrounds! RTP 91% !!!

    I tested this casino with a couple of deposits, and played on providers with good RTP there. I checked the RTP on Playngo and was shocked how crooked this casino really is... 91% RTP!!! I feel bad for players unaware off this and spins away hundreds of euros on these slots. This is so bad that...
  4. weimaren87

    DOA 2 Monster win! 14485x

    Hahha finally a Doa wildline again! First buy of the day. :)  Lost my voice of pure joy! haha :D
  5. weimaren87

    Look at this Mystery Museum trigger! 😊

  6. weimaren87

    What`s happening with Vera&John casino?

    Hi, They are removing Skrill,Neteller,Rapid Transfer,and Paysafecard from they payments page the next few days.. What`s happened? Are they going out of business? For me personally living in Norway it means that we can`t deposit here anymore. Visa was removed for us in October..
  7. weimaren87

    Two nice 500x+ wins

  8. weimaren87

    Blacklisted casino on Casinogrounds! Wildblaster

    I can`t access the page. My internet provider is blocking any access to this casino claiming that this site is spreading Viruses, frauding people, or trying to download malwares on your computers!
  9. weimaren87

    Blacklisted casino on Casinogrounds! Wildblaster

    https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/wildblaster-casino-review/ Why is this casino featured on Casinogrounds when Askgamblers has blacklisted the casino??   @Skylined87 @LetsGiveItASpin
  10. weimaren87

    Tried a curacao casino- Cobra casino- In fact really good

    Hi guys, I have seen so many talking about how good some of the curacao casinos are, So I thought I would give it a try. I tested COBRA casinos that is under Dama N.V (Direx N.V) master license with a 40 euro deposit+ 100% bonus with 40x wagering of the bonus. (1600 euro)  I thought I would...
  11. weimaren87

    Replay of my sick GONZO MEGAWAYS basegame hit of 3794x

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13t8NeELXI3XLPU7URbDa62_axbk5qyof/view Thanks to Neonvegas support they have managed to recreate a replay of my massive win :)
  12. weimaren87

    List of RTP on Curacao casino game providers! Good & bad

    Hi everyone! :) I have checked the RTP on the slots from popular providers on Curacao casinos. Here is the list of providers it is safe to play at, and which to avoid: Good RTP:                      BTG Isoftbet Push Gaming Netent Blueprint Elk Microgaming Quickspin Thunderkick...
  13. weimaren87

    Nice win on Euphoria 😊

  14. weimaren87

    Anyone tried rushcasino.com? New MGA casino

    Hi, Has someone tried this casino? If you have. Is it any good? It is a new casino from Viral Interactive Limited. They also operate Snabbis casino, Mango casino, and BetOnAces casinos
  15. weimaren87

    Hi :)

    My name is Vidar from Norway. I have been gambling on and off the last 15 years since I turned 18.  I play slots and poker. I played alot of online poker back in the days.. 😂 I joined Casinogrounds in July 2016, but as you can see I have a new account dated in February this year.. That`s...
  16. weimaren87

    PIXELBET.COM -Superb casino! :D

    Hi,  Everyone. :)   I won money here, and after I pushed the withdrawal button they contacted me about KYC and approved my documents 2min after they were sent  :)  (Total of 10min) They are lightning fast. Great LS aswell :) They offer a 100% WB  with 35x wager.  They also give you 2,5%...
  17. weimaren87

    Finally hitting three wild reels on Deadwood :)

    Just over 1000x. Played it on pixelbet.com. They have good RTP on their slots :)  LeoVentures has an investement there so should be safe to play  :)
  18. weimaren87

    YES YES YES!! MONSTER WIN ON GONZO`S MEGAWAYS!! 3794x

    500NOK (50*Euro) to a 36000NOK (3600*Euro) cashout :D 1000X On Crystal Ball + many 2+300x and my Gonzo win. :D Can`t complain about that!
  19. weimaren87

    YES YES YES!! MONSTER WIN ON GONZO`S MEGAWAYS!! 3794x

    hahaahahah FINALLY A MASSIVE WIN AGAIN!! I got this in regular play! It happened so fast that I didn`t manged to record what I hit, I got the earthquake feature with a lot of megaways, and on every hit more and more top symbols popped up, and I hit it on 3 or 5x multiplayer! Happened so...
  20. weimaren87

    Nice win on Starz Megaways :)

Back
Top