Search results

  1. S

    [COMPETITION] Piggy Pop (Avatar UX)

    Casino - Casushi UK Win - 828.1x Bet - £0.2 The best of the pop games in my opinion, or maybe I'm just result oriented. Hard to bonus like the others but I can see the potential. 10/10 would play it again.
  2. S

    [IRON BANK] Biggest X Win Competition

    204x, Leovegas
  3. S

    [TUESDAY] Table Games

    25x cash hunt
  4. S

    great NBA bet win

    Mine got in today as well.  ggwp ^^
  5. S

    The Dog House Megaways

    https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/ReplayService/replayGame.do?token=1a92c2abe488b8f404c81dc05441cc183f82e9aede93c4d9d08790a92a6238c7&fbclid=IwAR3clVi76EeSp3NxIQLxirFM5Eu6nZjdpb0u49-ll5rKxPVYoHnVU0PaZ4c Nice hit in the base, luckily Pragmatic just added the replay feature or I might have...
  6. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Hot Gems Xtreme (Playtech)

    1280.9x - 21/11/2020 Pretty nice game, or maybe I'm just result oriented :D  The bonus seems kind of hard to get but the base game have massive potential.
  7. S

    RTP on slots

  8. S

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    101x a few days back -10/06/2020 - 13:15 Not a huge fan of these kind of games but decided to give it a try. Compared to Monopoly or Deal or No Deal is much better in my opinion. The bigger chance and different features make it kinda interesting.
  9. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    1320x LeoVegas - 03/06/20 - 19:31 I really like Pirate Kingdom Megaways so no surprise that I enjoyed this one too. The added touch with the random features  makes it even more interesting,for me at least. I'll definitely try it again.
  10. S

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    309x and 69(niiiice)x on LeoVegas, played god knows how many spins on the game and altough didn't lose a lot, it's like the thrill was missing. Like when you play Primal or Deadwood, I just didn't have that feeling playing it. What I liked is the different features you can choose from at the...
  11. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Street Fighter II (NetEnt)

    580x on Casinoeuro. Great game, or maybe it was just kind to me. Played it for nearly 2 days straight and still had the same starting balance so wagering wise better than bonanza in my opinion.
  12. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    2952x Really enjoyed the game, seems relatively easy to bonus and the have a massive potential.
  13. S

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Megaways

    Managed to improve my entry - 306.75x
  14. S

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Megaways

    Not a huge fan of the bonus gamble, that's maybe because all of the bonuses I gambled lost on the first press ( reminded me a but of the good ol' extra chili days). Other than that standard megaways slot.
  15. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    I think the super bet is for the chance to get the gorilla spins straight away, just sharing because I've seen a lot of people  wondering what it's for. I like the 4 slots at a time thing, but the base game and the normal bonuses look like a bit of a dead end to me, it's all about the super bonus.
  16. S

    DoA2

    I've been chasing the wild line for some time now but it was worth it.
  17. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Really enjoy the volatility of the game, although I didn't hit anything significant this time I've seen the potential with getting the two multi's to 9 and 12 but failed to connect unfortunately. The bad side? It's an absolute nightmare to bonus.
  18. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Neon Rush (Yggdrasil)

    228x It looks like an alright game,nice for wagering and defo have potential in the bonus, the constant crashing killed it for me tho.
  19. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    114x Pretty enjoyable game overall, like El Dorado it seems a bit different ( in a good way ) and I really like the fact that you can't gamble the bonus itself and even if you decide to gamble the winnings it's not all or nothing situation.
  20. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    Pretty decent game or maybe I just got the best of it, a few base game hits of over 200x and most of the bonuses I played were alright with this 682x being the best of them. Definitely some sick potential if you are able to get to a good multiplier the first few spins in the bonus.
Back
Top