Search results

  1. S

    [COMPETITION] Dinopolis (Push Gaming)

    2069.1x 2/7/21 By far my biggest win on this game to date. Video too big to load here, so added to Imgur. 2069.1x Dinopolis https://imgur.com/gallery/3YCXnRK I really like the game, can be hard to bonus, and most bonuses end up as around 50x, feels demoralising if you get the 5 spins and...
  2. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Book Of 99 (Relax Gaming)

    115x.  I like the game, but the base game can rip you a new one if you don't get any bonuses while building it up. Not managed to hit any massive wins yet, but can keep you going for longer than some other book games.  Plus 99% RTP is a major bonus
  3. S

    Pelaa - Withdrawal pending for 30 days

    Has anyone else had any issues with Pelaa? I deposited on the 26th March, completed wagering on the and requested a £400 withdrawal on the 27th March. Given reviews of slightly slower payouts compared to the Leovegas's and Pokerstars, I was expecting a delay of a few days, but not 30+... Since...
  4. S

    Man wins case against Betfred for £2m

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-56663830 One for the good guys. I'd feel horrified if that was me and they denied it, even after it had credited into the online account. 
  5. S

    Funny fuckers.

    Haha, as soon as I send an email to the complaints team 😂😂
  6. S

    Rise of Olympus, my biggest win ever.

    Deposited £50, and got a 100% bonus on Captain Spins, almost got down to Bonus Balance when this beauty hit. Forgot to start recording at the beginning, started with 6x multi and retriggered first spin. Apologies for the quietness of my reactions, girlfriend asleep in bed 😂😂. All raw cash bar...
Back
Top