Search results

  1. GodSaveTheQQs

    FRUIT PARTY 5000X BASE GAME!

    Oh its soooooooo sweet when it comes! My second 5000x win on Fruit Party first time i hit it on base game. Sometimes thats why we love Pragmatic even if its has 5000x cap win https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/Ggsd1O6tue 2021-06-12 21-48-25.mp4 2021-06-12 21-48-25.mp4
  2. GodSaveTheQQs

    Good old Bonanza 1200x hit!

    My biggest hit in this game so far! Considering how hard it is. But with huge potencial...
  3. GodSaveTheQQs

    6000x on DoA 2

    Well after a long time finally i got my wildline again! not a super big win but hey, for 0,18€ its gg i guess right ?
  4. GodSaveTheQQs

    Casual 5000x on Fruit Party

    I was  chasing the big bonus hit and finally it came and payed massive! love it!
  5. GodSaveTheQQs

    Queen of Riches 767x in the last spin + Garga 867x ultra win!

    Had 0,37€ left did the last spin and then the miracle happened! P.S. Then i went Garga and got x17 pinks! and another 833€. And another 300x with greens! So from 0,37 balance to 1.400€ 😁
  6. GodSaveTheQQs

    CENTURION MEGAWAYS 1580x

    Hello everyone and happy 2021!  Finally a very good win with Top symbol coming from nowhere!  I wish i had a slightly better multi but still 1580x is a gg i think :)
  7. GodSaveTheQQs

    QUEEN OF RICHES 955x + Razor Shark 1000x win same day!

    Hi guys, yesterday i started playin Queen of Riches, one of my fav games, when i got this epic hit. After that, i played Razor Shark and got the fudging golden coin for 1st time!  What a day! Rest is history :P Merry Xmas to everyone here in the community and take care of yourselves!   
  8. GodSaveTheQQs

    RAZOR SHARK 3000x !!!

    First time in my life i choose to play Razor Shark (i know the game and i know it has huge potencial) and in my first ever bonus i got this! F**k me ! 
  9. GodSaveTheQQs

    CENTURION BIG WIN 1000x

    Hello community!  I had this good hit with mystery symbols on Super Caesars free spins! Was truly awesome with only 0,40 bet Win in 2'40" of the video Thx!
  10. GodSaveTheQQs

    15666x on DoA2

    Big congrats m8! lol i also did a 13000x on DoA 2 (bonus buy) too! Got 2300€ with 0,18 too :P   wtf ! Almost similar hit Enjoy the cash and hope you get bigger wins :)  
  11. GodSaveTheQQs

    DoA 2 13.000x win!

    I've got this beauty in my second bonus buy! ❤️ this slot sooooooooooooooo much Ez win :P
  12. GodSaveTheQQs

    1900x on Primal Megaways!

    Hello guys this is my first big win on Primal!  Small Megaways but 5 multis ! Huge potencial this slot  
  13. GodSaveTheQQs

    Final Countdown new Freespins Rekord?

    No. Sure you got many spins there but i ve got a video and photo of 75 free spins 😎  
  14. GodSaveTheQQs

    FINAL COUNTDOWN 1512x !

    In my first bonus i tried Countdown free spins. Failed. So in the next one i choose Heading to Venus free spins.  I almost got there, hitting this monster with top symbols :P  I fuckin love this game and its the third time im playing it! P.S. imagine hitting the 880x :D  
  15. GodSaveTheQQs

    PUNK ROCKER + TOMBSTONE BIG WINS

    Hello guys 3 days ago, i tried Punk Rocker (without bonus buy) and i've got a really good hit with 3 wilds 700x. After that i went to Tombstone also playing it for 1st time with 1€ bet. Got an 800x win. I managed to cashout about 1300€ at the end. Really good slots both of them!  
  16. GodSaveTheQQs

    AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS + DRAGON'S FIRE MEGAWAYS BIG WIN !!!

    So the story goes like this. I got 40€ as a bonus from my Casino and i had to wager it 15x=600€ (The wager is small cause of the taxes on your winnings above 500€) I said "lets try something new i haven't played yet". So i choose Aztec Gold Megaways and started playing with 0,20€. Didn't even...
  17. GodSaveTheQQs

    Double win on DoA 2 x3.000 and x2.451 (No wildline)

    Hello, hello everyone @Casino Grounds !  Today i have 2 in 1 thread videos of DoA 2 wins.  I was in doubt if i should upload them cause both hits were without a wildline but again hey, why not ? Above x1000 always good i guess :P Both were on a diff Casino but both with 0,45e bet. 1) First...
  18. GodSaveTheQQs

    x5828 in DoA 2 + 1.759 in White Rabbit !!!

    Hello again to the community !  1) My fav DOA 2 did it again! Back to back epic win two days after i hit that x32000 Again with 0,45 but unfortunately this time no wildline in 8 spins...   Still can’t complain at all right? ? P.S. imagine if i had even 1 wildline Here is the cashout of...
  19. GodSaveTheQQs

    UBER EPIC WIN ON DOA 2 x32000 !

    Hello guys Few hours ago i hit this sick win on DOA 2 with 0,45 euro bet !!!  I'm still trembling af ! I was lucky also cause it was the first time i recorded my win. I had a feeling so i said to myself  "Lets do this" I uploaded the video on YT (my 1st video ever lol) and i hope Casinogrounds...
Back
Top