Search results

  1. StallCation

    You can't get this with bonus buys!

    Chilli base game popping off a bit in the calm of the night. The actual hit was 108 full ways of red chillies dropping straight in for a 810x win. Too bad I didn't get a screenshot, but it happened quite fast & unexpected. Even on approx. 0.50€ stake, which is higher than usual for me.
  2. StallCation

    Spicy hit on Chilli (844x)

    Well, I like to play this slot - guilty as charged... It was a nice green/purple hit doing most of the work here.
  3. StallCation

    Extra Chilli (614x)

    A very entertaining bonus on Extra Chilli, starting out as a HOT +4. A lot of nice hits and two retriggers along the way, but waiting in vain for the insane-all-the-way-purples-hit on >20x multiplier. Still, better than a lost gamble for 24 spins.   
  4. StallCation

    Micro birds!

    Always a pleasant surprise, when five scamaz birds roll in. Too bad it happened on micro stake, but that's standard Play'n GO procedure really. But a fine 856x total win it was nevertheless!
  5. StallCation

    Have we seen this occur before? (Warning: Déjà vu incoming!)

    Hmmmm... let's see: Former gaming streamer with a big <18 fanbase turning to stream gambling? Check! Starting out on bets within the 2-7€ range? Check! Hitting big on Pragmatic slots instantly? Check! Goddamn, I feel like I'm having constant déjà vus when I browse around Twitch these days.
  6. StallCation

    Templar & Chilli

    Two nice hits from the weekend, both in the >450x range. Templar Tumble flashed the 100x coins and Extra Chilli sort of aced it, hehe...
  7. StallCation

    Late night Chilli hit (677x)

    Purples doing their stuff in this pleasant late night surprise, as usual a no-gamble feature (8 initial spins and two early retriggers) for a 677x total win. And no problems withdrawing - watch and learn Casumo et al. 
  8. StallCation

    Decent Sunday Dynamite

    A welcome Sunday boost, as it only cost me around 200x (160 DKK) to grind this one. 682x total this time - on low stake, as I respect - and fear - Lil' Devil's ability to clean out balances.
  9. StallCation

    Feelin' blue!

    Not a 50,000 € buy - not a buy at all in fact. But it's a pretty little hit on blue chillies for a 423x total win. 
  10. StallCation

    Fail thread...

    Big UUUUUUUUSSSSH! Still, this is the life I chose... 😄
  11. StallCation

    Back on Chilli (1450x total)

    Another couple o' good ones on Extra Chilli, 813x, 366x and 283x this time. Atm it seems like the non-gamble free spins are a bit more polarized than usual, either giving really shitty ones (<10x) or really good ones (>250x), not much in between (those 25-75x free spins that keep you going).
  12. StallCation

    Some Chilli action (1200x-ish total)

    A couple of no-gamble features on Extra Chilli (551x, 357x and 313x). Lately I haven't been playing much; them ol' slots seem pretty cold all around, as I'm not an affiliate streamer. Thankfully I've got the EURO 2021 matches to entertain me, when slots go into "sucky-sucky-mode" :-) 
  13. StallCation

    Natural beauties (1250x total)

    A couple of decent hits from "natural" free spins (420x, 447x and 386x respectively). That Multiplier Odyssey slot... Pretty decent game, I must say. Unlike eg. Top Dawgs, Sails of Misfortune and Iron Bank - to mention a few other recent Relax slots - the free spins are not super hard to land...
  14. StallCation

    Extra Carnival Chilli Queen

    The usual suspects doing their stuff, 496x and 466x respectively. Normally, it's the base game of Carnival Queen that produces the big hits, but this time the free spins stepped up; 24 ways of Q on 12x multiplier did most of the work here.
  15. StallCation

    A bit of Chilli action

    Chilli puttin' the wilds in place for a Super 8 (447x total).
  16. StallCation

    Fail thread...

    I know this is quite common... Still you hope for the purple to drop.
  17. StallCation

    When wilds take the piss...

    Today's harvest... At least Cosmos is beginning to vary the missing reel a bit, so it doesn't get too repetitive - usually it's reel 4 not hitting... 😉
  18. StallCation

    Couple of decent hits on low stake (>1000x total)

    "The Usual Suspects", Carnival Queen & Chilli, delivering once again (364x and 427x respectively). Base game on Carnival Queen is the real strength of this slot imho. And I included the BTB Cerberus' Inferno hit (246x), as I haven't seen many screenshots of that particular slot in here.
  19. StallCation

    Extra Chilli: Super tease & Super 8

    Chilli got me going from swearing to cheering this Tuesday evening. First a super tease, then a Super 8 (622x total win).
  20. StallCation

    Gold King flashing the amulets

    Got this little ...ehm... gem. Total win was 423x this time around. 
Back
Top