Search results

  1. StallCation

    Space Miners (new Relax Gaming release)

    Tried out this new slot by Relax Gaming, best described as a mix between the same provider's existing slots Mega Mine and TNT Tumble, has some reminiscences of the Yggdrasil slot Power Plant too, but with way more potential (50000x max. win). Had 3 natural bonuses in around 250 spins, which is...
  2. StallCation

    Cazino Cosmos: Tease Central (806x)

    Continued my Cosmos grind for a bit, as the special feature "Card Shot Free Spins" was getting close. Imho that's the best of the five special features. And this one didn't disappoint in terms of payout - 470x this time around (betsize was 1.40 DKK). But it just absolutely doesn't want to give...
  3. StallCation

    Odin's Gamble (new Thunderkick release)

    Tried this one out Saturday, and was pretty lucky to get the free spins rather fast (approx. 75 spins in). Just like its "cousins" Gods of Rock and Big Fin Bay, this slot teases A LOT and involves frequent "one off" situations, not for the easily tilted slot player, I'd say. Imho graphics and...
  4. StallCation

    TNT Tumble going "boom" (1433x)

    Just as I was thinking about giving this slot a rest, it literally exploded in this bonus. 1433x total thanks to a lot of quadruple drillin' on big multiplier.
  5. StallCation

    Feel Good Micro Hits (≈2400x total)

    While I'm contemplating whether to keep grinding Cazino Cosmos, I've been revisiting some of my other go-to slots, mostly on micro bets. Too bad that this 720x hit on Multifruit was on 0.03€ stake, Extra Chilli contributed with another very reasonable line-up of reds (486x total) and Book of...
  6. StallCation

    Cazino Cosmos: Almost there! (1190x)

    As close as it gets, I reckon... For the first time ever, I landed the wilds on all reels. With a 1190x total win, it was a great bonus in spite of the missing wildline. I was even lucky enough to get it on 2.00 DKK betsize. Fun fact: It was a completely normal bonus with one starting wild. Had...
  7. StallCation

    Cazino Cosmos: Tease Central (806x)

    I can't really post this in my "When Wilds Take The Piss"-thread, since it's a very nice win. Clocking in at 806x, it's actually my best hit ever on Cazino Cosmos in terms of multiplier. I decided to continue my ever-ongoing grind a bit, and the slot started out in classic style with its...
  8. StallCation

    3 great hits (>2000x total)

    As the chillies were piling up, I actually thought "a red on first would be quite insane, but of course this is just a classic Chilli Megatroll (tm)". Well, sometimes it does drop in that crucial red or purple, and that's why I love this slot. 1175x total on this no-gamble feature. Infectious...
  9. StallCation

    When wilds take the piss...

    Yesterday it was time for the 3 year anniversary Cazino Cosmos grind (sigh...). Put 500 DKK in and started spinning. Got a couple of the traditional "missing the wild on one reel" bonuses - and cashed out 850 DKK in the end. Not too bad, but damn... Just give me that wildline already. These were...
  10. StallCation

    Hazakura Ways wins (new Relax Gaming release)

    Tried this one out today, probably got pretty lucky with this first bonus (524x), which landed after approx. 40 spins. Had a nice base game hit too (77x) with the selected symbol feature. I played the slot without the Bonus Bet activated - it increases the bet by 50% and lets you have expanding...
  11. StallCation

    Couple of decent hits on low stake (1200x total)

    My go-to slot for the time being delivered once again. And Lil' Devil granted me this nice 384x base game hit. Should probably have cashed out those 85$, but finished the grind, which sucked back most of the profit - surprise, surprise!
  12. StallCation

    Feel Good Hit(s) of the Weekend (4400x total)

    A collection of decent >250x hits from the last couple o' days, mostly on very low betsize. Yes, I still think TNT Tumble is great, but found room for an Extra Chilli win too this time :-) 
  13. StallCation

    Wilds doing their job (1375x)

    A couple of well placed wilds mean all the difference; these ones weren't taking the piss, thus resulting in 714x on BoD and 662x on Wild Chapo :-)
  14. StallCation

    A couple of nice hits from the weekend (1300x total)

    Almost thought Snake Arena would go all the way, but it eventually got stuck in the corner... Still decent hits on very reasonable betsizes.
  15. StallCation

    Robin Sherwood Marauders grind paid off a bit

    Did another grind on this slot, and Robin and his Sherwood Marauders did pretty ok in the super bonus. Could have been even better with a higher starting multiplier - I got the minimum 2x this time. But I'm quite content with 576x. Here's a replay link...
  16. StallCation

    Decent Dynamite ...again (1375x total)

    While at lot of other slot players probably concentrate on the new Tombstone R.I.P. and its shenanigans - complete with the expected 3000x bonus buy option - I stick to my trusty tumblin' friend. Two good ones, both bonus buys - but at least it's a modest 70x for these ones, hehe...
  17. StallCation

    Cheaky hit while lowrollin' II

    During some very reasonable 0.05€ spins on Reign of The Mountain King, this cheaky 900x micro win showed up.  
  18. StallCation

    Hooligan Hustle wins (new Play 'n GO)

    I've been trying out this new(er) release by Play 'n GO. You can feel the inspiration from No Limit City here, both in terms of gameplay and theme - but that's not a bad thing imho, as long as Play 'n GO doesn't copy the ever expanding range of (expensive) bonus buy options of said provider...
  19. StallCation

    Hot & not

    Another good one on TNT Tumble (794x) - and quite the opposite on Wild Flower (4x). OT: Still haven't had a decent so-called "enhanced bonus" on that one - best outcome in 9 attempts is still 60x, which is pretty poor, even for Wild Flower/Lil' Devil-type-of-games imho. 
  20. StallCation

    Decent Dynamite V (≈1100x total)

    A few x's shy of 1100 on this batch, but TNT Tumble still plods along nicely, while I'm waiting for those #insane-multible-thousands-of-x-wins on any slot. 
Back
Top