Search results

  1. StallCation

    Loki's Fortune (new Play 'n GO release)

    Well, this one seems able to pay a bit, if you hit a good setup. Tried it out Friday and Saturday and got this nice 368x win on a 4 scatter trigger. It's quite volatile though; I've seen it dish out a couple of disappointing 10-20x features too. 
  2. StallCation

    For a second I thought Gold MW would (micro)pop...

    Well, this one still plays quite nicely on micro stake, in spite of the annoying blocking 10's issue mentioned above. Here's 3 times around 400x for a 1242x total win. 
  3. StallCation

    Robin Sherwood Marauders grind paid off a bit

    I've tried to grind for the Super Free Spins on this Peter & Sons slot earlier this year - twice even - but without getting a profit. This time around I made approx. 440x on the grind (0.10$ stake). Best free spin feature was a regular one, paying 386x. The Super Free Spins themselves had a...
  4. StallCation

    Those meatballs can pay!

    This BTG outing seems like a tough one to win on. The free spins are normally quite annoying to chase imho - and in my experience mostly yield a disappointing 20-30x. But every once in a while those goddamn meatballs jump in unison, and you see a flicker of this slot's potential... 422x in this...
  5. StallCation

    I gave BoD a final chance... And it actually redeemed itself!

    So, BoD had been playing terribly for me most of August and all of September and thus getting banned accordingly. However, come October I gave my former go-to slot a couple of chances to redeem itself. And I must admit it did. Two nice >500x wins - one of them even on a higher stake than...
  6. StallCation

    Ode to the 250-300x free spins

    Oh! Free spins in the two-fifty range You're unsung heroes, which is strange Since you keep us going, chasing the million Here's to you - thanks a gazillion! 😁😁😁
  7. StallCation

    TNT Tumble goin' off a bit!

    Great bonus on TNT Tumble with this 936x total win. Got some wild lines dropping in; they pay quite good on a 4-5x multiplier, I found out 😁
  8. StallCation

    When wilds take the piss...

    The latest collection of Cazino Cosmos doing its thing - missing one reel that is. Lil' Devil wanted in on the action too. Oh well, business as usual with these slots. 
  9. StallCation

    Nice one on Multifly

    Not insane, but the best I've managed on this slot so far. 409x total win without even connecting premiums.
  10. StallCation

    When wilds take the piss...

    Maybe it isn't quite fair to post these Testament wins in this particular thread, as they are very decent almost-back-to-back bonuses (355x and 313x respectively). However, when you land 3 or 4 wilds in this bonus, you know you are so damn close to greatness. Anyway, hadn't played this slot for...
  11. StallCation

    Back on Chilli (1600x total)

    After two weeks of abstinence I was back on Extra Chilli today, which turned out to be two pleasant sessions. These were the highlights, all no-gamble bonuses; 2 buys and 2 "natural" ones. Around 325€ profit all in all, which came in handy, as BoD ripped me of 180€ last night, thereby earning...
  12. StallCation

    Hugo Carts & The Sword and The Grail poppin' off (2364x total)

    Well, from 5 DKK (approx. 0.67€) worth of cash free spins on Hugo Carts to a 2250 DKK (approx. 300€) cashout late in the night - that was a sweet Saturday surprise! Hugo Carts gave the bonus on 2nd spin and retriggered twice to include all features. Best hit 970x and 1574x total win. The Sword...
  13. StallCation

    For a second I thought Gold MW would (micro)pop...

    So, I've been trying out Gold MW on micro stake (approx. 0.04 €) and actually got the best setup with 117,649 starting ways in the bonus. It even retriggered the four middle reels pretty swiftly, so for a second I thought this would be my big one - in terms of multiplier at least. But...
  14. StallCation

    Extra Chilli base game (888x)

    Great consecutive hits in Extra Chilli base game: First up 192 ways of blues 5OAK followed by 12 full ways of purples for a 888x total win. Grandpa is happy!
  15. StallCation

    Thunderkickin' back (1250x total)

    Having an unexpected day off, doing some laundry and playing a bitta low stake slots. 10$ in and 130$ out on these nice hits. No Sword of Cons this time, and even Griffin gave me some of its gold, which is normally not too easy to come by.
  16. StallCation

    Purple rain in base game - personal best!

    In terms of multiplier this is the best I've had in the base game on Extra Chilli; 1626x thanks to an insane line-up of purples - 32 full ways. Was too slow to get the screenshot, but it was a beautiful sight, I can assure you that! 😄😄😄 
Back
Top