Search results

  1. A

    Maybe I should have gambled the spins

    Playing some base game chilli earlier got a feature drop in after 60ish spins and this happened ???
  2. A

    bonus hunt not allowed with no bonus balance?

    It should be allowed have you talked to chat about it?
  3. A

    So close to 1000x on donuts

    Went back to more donuts on work break but at 15p spins took 86 spins for another bonus which paid 242x
  4. A

    So close to 1000x on donuts

    Hi was playing some donuts this morning £20 deposit 10p spins took 593 spins to get a feature which only paid 16.8x so dropped to 5p play and 7 spins later bonus came in again started on 67x multiplier 2 retriggered put it up to 72x and bam feature ends up paying 936x ?
  5. A

    Cash out amounts

    Ok so not quite sure how to phrase this but does anyone cash out random amounts? Was thinking I primarily cash out in increments of £10 as that’s what I deposit in. Left me wondering how much have I put back by saying I’ll play down to a certain amount eg the other day I got a bonanza feature...
  6. A

    Halfway through the year how are you doing with the slots so far?

    So just wondered how the year is treating everyone so far are you ahead? “Losing massively? Break even etc? for myself as a low roller feel im doing ok checking through bank transactions comparing deposits to withdrawals I’ll be £268 when my next cashout comes through in the next couple days
  7. A

    Extra chilli to gamble spins or not?

    Anecdotally it feels like I lose on the spins gamble way more than I win what are others perceptions on this should I take what I’m given or gamble to get to the top or bust? What I’m thinking of doing to get some indication is to do 100 bonus buys taking what spins are given then do 100 bonus...
  8. A

    So near yet so far

    Signed up to Maria casino today to deposit bonus with minimum £10 deposit and hit into it fairly quickly before getting a couple of features which put my balance up to £100 with only 2% wagering done so far. Tried out some new games mixed in with some more bonanza ended to actually clearing the...
  9. A

    Bringing together your favourite bits of different casino to make a hypothetical best casino

    So just wondering if you could pick your favourite bits from different casinos and put them together to make a hypothetical best casino what would they be and why
  10. A

    Who says quick features don’t pay

    Deposited £15 in 20p bonanza and hit a gold +5 in just 8 spins, ended up paying just shy of 250x so cashed out £60 somehow missed the screen shot at the end but there weren’t any wins in the last 4 spins after that hit on queens anyway 
  11. A

    Anyone else excited for the new btg slot donuts that release today?

    I know I am as a low roller 5p spins on a megaways game means can get a minimum of 200 spins from a £10 deposit and the bonus looks interesting with the potential to start with 70x or higher multiplier a couple slow rolls on that could help build a nice starting balance for something like 20/40p...
  12. A

    Should casinos be forced to lock withdrawals?

    So long story short had a nice win for a low roller £8 > £240 and cashed out, had a few drinks after work and was bored waiting for bus home ended up reversing the withdrawal and blew the lot buying bonuses on extra chilli only winning 1/12 gambles which only paid 20x when collecting 16...
  13. A

    Low roll safari heat leads to cash out of 10x deposit

    So just made a small deposit of £8 to play some safari heat while dropping daughter off at school - 15p spins set to 99 auto play. Got first feature after 29 spins that retriggered once and was saved by a 100x roll in last spin. Second feature retriggered twice had loads of scatter teases that...
  14. A

    Book of gods free feature drop

    So I got bored and decided to grind. Down the feature drop to 0 just to see what happens and this was the result 2 retriggers and no 5 of a kinds. Couple slow rolls for 4 of a kind on the green and blue gods iirc
  15. A

    What’s your favourite slot currently and why

    Just out of curiosity what are your guys favourite slots. Currently for me it’s diamond mine megaways. I love the bonanza style gameplay. The music reminds me a bit of gold rush stampede one of my favourite arcade machines growing up and unlike bonanza it actually seems to work on mobile devices...
  16. A

    What’s your strategy when in wagering?

    Just curious What is your  guys and girls approach to clearing wagering? Personally I’m a low stake/deposit player so just consider a bonus a second chance. What I do is usually go big or go home on a slot like bonanza where I’ll play spins at 1% of my balance so 100 autospins worth. If I lose I...
  17. A

    Fancied a bit of safari heat got a quick bonus paid 346x

    Haven’t played safari heat in ages so fancied a quick go while being taken up school to get my daughter. Only £10 deposit and 15p spins Got a bonus after 26spins which paid 346 x ?https://youtu.be/mnV8-KsYKEM
  18. A

    White rabbit first ever full set of queen reels 4068x

    Was Doing £30 feature buys on white rabbit last night with the intention to stop once a bonus left my balance below £700 when this happened 
  19. A

    How many spins would you give a slot before saying enough is enough

    So long story short have done exactly 1000 spins on bonanza today with 1 feature coming on Spin 873 didn’t harm balance too much lost about 120x my stake total but made back plenty more from white rabbit. So my question I guess is how many spins would you do on a slot before calling it quits?
  20. A

    Low rollling bonanza first ever gold +5

    https://youtu.be/AnAn1x5fBHM playing some low stakes bonanza and finally got a gold +5 on my 197th spin
Back
Top