had a 100% deposit match bonus emailed to me so deposited £20 didn’t hit much in real cash then got this at the beginning of wagering. Uppped stakes to £1 after this hit one more feature for 176 ended up clearing wager with £169 left so cashed out £150
https://youtu.be/wAe_srpaA0g
due to covid19 and being furloughed have had pay cut to 80% of usual earnings so have dropped my deposit and stake to minimums to still have some enjoyment without risking a lot of money, still managed to hit it big today cashed out £155 from a £5 deposit and just...
https://youtu.be/IOcReVyvRDw
so just a small £10 deposit yesterday morning decided to have a go unlocking the treasure reel on the original pirates plenty on 20p stake managed it on the one deposit and hit this lovely win
Recently been playing some red tigers due to a casino promotion and have grinder out unlocking the wild row on pirates plenty. Got me to thinking are there any games where it’s worth grinding to unlock bonuses. Obviously there’s stuff like Jurassic park immortal romance etc which when you get...
Had deposited £20 at work playing bonanza on break and after work at 40p stake. Finally busted after 1114 spins so deposited 1 last tenner for the day and 6 spins later this beauty
£12 deposit on Vera and John for a little bit of bonanza had a 100x base hit on diamonds on 20p so moved up to 40p and a bout 30 spins later got my first +15 trigger. Also had a 5 and 10 spin retrigger in the game. Just gutted wasn’t recording and the last 6 spins were dead spins
So just wondering do you guys stick to just a few casinos or spread about your deposits? I generally only play on 2 or 3 different casinos but have notice this year that I’m not getting many bonuses anymore. Should I stick to my regular casino or try finding new ones so I can hopefully get more...
8x best win I managed didn’t even fill the first gem in a total of 83 spins including the 20 free spins given from here. Might give it a few hundred spins tomorrow after I get paid
So recently been playing some novo and merk ur slots and my balances have just been destroyed. On the last 3 sets of 100 spins have had returns of 27x, 18x and 40x obviously I know rtp is calculated over a massive number of spins but how deep would you be willing to go with an rtp like this...
So after clearing wagering on bonus gas £4.95 left. Thought I’d have a go at lucky lady and after 74 spins got this feature had several retriggers giving 135 spins total. Moved over to diamond mine on 20p set for 100 autospin and after 74 spins again got this bonus was 22 spins total with 16x...
So last week had daily login spins on LeoVegas on mirror mirror. Got a text to say that I’d won free spins and opened it up to find this. Paid £17.05 so had a total wagering of £596.75 to do. Started on 20p bonanza got a couple features so moved up to 60p spins. Once I dropped back down to £15...
So only had a couple quid left so thought I’d give this game a go. First win got the genie pop up that gave a wild megaways for 375x then tried a couple feature buys got the unlimited multiplier feature with a couple of respond which gave 405x. Played a couple more feature buys but got nothing...
so got a txt from calzone saying I had 20000 points for logging in which gave me 1 spin on the wheel. Took this got 5 free spins on koi princess which paid like 75p or something giving me £28 of wagering to do. Started with some 5p donuts got feature on spin 110 taking balance up to £18 or so...