Search results

  1. Casinolandstreaming

    Graphic designer needed :)

    Hey! Not sure if I posted it on relevant section, but I urgently need a quality graphic designer. So, if you know anyone who is able to take this position, please let me know :) Fair pay guaranteed. Thank you!
  2. Casinolandstreaming

    Reactoonz pays again on $5 bet :) Almost 800x!

    Hey! After losing 23 deposits in a row, and only one small cashout, I finally got a decent win on Reactooz :) Sorry, I wasn't recording stream at that time, so I have only a Twitch clip. Enjoy! https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=SuaveDarkPizzaPeoplesChamp&autoplay=false
  3. Casinolandstreaming

    Book of Dead - Golden Pharaohs finally pay!

    Hey! Got this beauty yesterday, and with re-trigger! And I like the balance before the bonus, $777.77 :)
  4. Casinolandstreaming

    Finally decent Reactoons Win (LOWER THE VOLUME)!

    Hey! I've been waiting for a decent hit for soooo long, and finally I got it ! :)  As always, I was super excited, so please lower the volume :D Enjoy!
  5. Casinolandstreaming

    Insane win on Book of Dead - $5 bet!

    Hey! Got this beauty almost before the rip, and was already asking my affiliate manager if they can give me another deposit bonus for stream :)  Not only this win saved my balance, but I was able to (almost) recover after recent $6000 loss. Woo-hooo! Enjoy...
  6. Casinolandstreaming

    Balance saver on $10/spin :)

    Hey! Got this beauty today. Not the best one in terms of multiplier, but look at my balance before I hit it :) Oh, and lower the volume before watching it, I was a bit too excited :D  
  7. Casinolandstreaming

    What is the best Twitch software for giveaways and points?

    Hello fellow members, I would like to start streaming soon, and would like to have your opinions on what is the most suitabe software (twitch add-ons) for  1) Points system 2) Giveaway 3) Template messages. Thank you!
  8. Casinolandstreaming

    Anyone is going to BAC 2017 ?

    Hello :) Apologies if this was posted in wrong section. I just wanted to ask if anyone is going to attend BAC 2017 next week? I'm planning to be there and would be glad to have a meeting (maybe we can share a beer or two) :) Cheers!
  9. Casinolandstreaming

    Casino Land Streaming :)

    Hello ladies and gentlemen! Just came over to say "Hi", new streamer over here. I mostly stream with deposit bonuses. Cheers!
Back
Top