Search results

  1. Casinolandstreaming

    800x+ Win on White Rabbit :)

    Hey! Nice bonus buy just before the end of the stream!
  2. Casinolandstreaming

    Huge win on Extra Chilli from 20 spins!

    Hey! Got this one yesterday!
  3. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] 12h Marathon at N1 Casino and $20 Bonus Buy Giveaway!

    Heyyy, my dear ViewBots! Yes, you are right, it's THE TIME! So, tomorrow 22.01 I will be doing 12 Hours stream at N1 Casino, playing White Rabbit and trying to get the best possible win!  I'm planning to start at 7 am CET 22.01 and would be happy if you come over and wish me good luck ...
  4. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] 3x$100 Bonus Buy Giveaway - you pick the game!

    Hello ladies and gentlemen, You have the chance to get one of 3 (three) $100 Bonus Buys at N1casino! Three Winners will be selected live on my stream and will keep 100% of feature winnings.  Enter below: 3x100$ Bonus Buy Giveaway (Jan 2020, Casinolandstreaming) 3x100$ Bonus Buy Giveaway...
  5. Casinolandstreaming

    Big Win by Captain Venture - stream saved!

    Hey! Was down to $250 from ($1000) and then BOOOM!
  6. Casinolandstreaming

    [COMPETITION] €550 PRAGMATIC PLAY BIGGEST WIN MULTIPLIER PROMO

    Hi all, Okay, ladies and gentlemen! It was really good Promo by Pragmatic Play! Lots of action, there were more than 600 attempts to get the best possible multiplier, about 30 participants and 13 lucky viewers who was able to get bonuses! Below is the table with the winners! It is also...
  7. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] $3400 Bonus Hunt and $20 Random Prize!

    Hey ladies and gentlemen  :) And again, I'm doing a Bonus Hunt + small giveaway for my viewers. Just post a random comment here, and after the Bonus Hunt is finished,  I will randomly select one winner  :) Good Luck! My Twitch channel : https://www.twitch.tv/casinolandstreaming
  8. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] 12h Marathon at BitStarz - Vikings for Big Win!

    Hey guys :) It is time to make another 12h Marathon :)  This time the game I picked is Vikings from Netent (got 1400x and 1600x win here). I'm planning to start at 6 am CET 18.11 and would be happy if you come over and wish me good luck! Bet size is $1 (let's hope I won't rip too fast)  :)...
  9. Casinolandstreaming

    Very rare Huge Win at Chicago from Novomatic!

    Hey :) It was super cool to see this beauty today! Lots of Free Spins with re-triggers and huge win! 1000x+ was totally unexpected! $2.4k total cashout today.
  10. Casinolandstreaming

    Da Vinci finally paid :)

    Hey! Finally a decent hit on Pragmatic game :)
  11. Casinolandstreaming

    Rizk + Neteller 2fa = Not Possible?

    Hey! So, I came across an issue while trying to deposit at Rizk website with Neteller.  The problem is, on your 1st deposit, when you add new Neteller account, you have to add Email and Secure Id, which is one-time 2fa code which resets every minute. But Rizk just saves the 2fa code and on...
  12. Casinolandstreaming

    [COMPETITION] €550 PRAGMATIC PLAY BIGGEST WIN MULTIPLIER PROMO

    Hello all! I am planning a promo together with my friends at Pragmatic Play, that will begin on the 1st of November 2019, i.e today. The total prize pool will be €500 + a special €50 prize, kindly sponsored by Pragmatic Play.  How does it work? The promo is simple, viewers will be able to...
  13. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] 12h Marathon at Casumo - Opal Fruits for Big Win!

    Hey guys, Thatnks to my really good 750xwin (offstream) at Extra Chilli slot, tomorrow 18.10 I will be doing 12 Hours stream at Casumo, playing new Opal Fruits, trying to get the best possible win  :) I'm planning to start at 6 am CET 18.10 and would be happy if you come over and wish me good...
  14. Casinolandstreaming

    Evolution Monopoly Scam?

    Hey, Most of you might have seen it already, but this is the most "sketchy" behaviour of the Monoply wheel. Short story: streamer Daskelele got 4 rolls bonus, and the last roll fucked up. They re-rolled it twice, and it landed on 7 twice, which meant "no win". Then boom, bonus round cancelled...
  15. Casinolandstreaming

    Who Let The Dogs Out ?! Huge win on The Dog House :)

    Finally I got some money back from this game LUL 
  16. Casinolandstreaming

    Huge Win on Buffalo bonus buy :)

    Heyyy! Finally I got something decent from Blueprint LUL
  17. Casinolandstreaming

    [SCAM ALERT] Euronet ATMs charge 10% on top for cash withdrawals

    Hello guys, Not sure if I posted it in correct section. I honestly should have posted this long long time ago, but to my shame I totally forgot about this and only recent article in our local news reminded me that I was going to do this. My post is about one of the biggest scams in banking...
  18. Casinolandstreaming

    Finally 1000x+ at BOD

    Hey,  Super win from one of my Bonus Hunts :)
  19. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] 12h Marathon at Casumo - checking new Kingmaker slot!

    Hey guys, My previous 12h Marathon on DOA2 turned out to be my luckiest stream, when I managed to get a Wildline on the bonus #31 :) So, next Tuesday I will be doing 12 Hours stream, playing new Kingmaker, trying to get the best possible win :) I'm planning to start at 6 am CET 20.08 and...
  20. Casinolandstreaming

    [GIVEAWAY] 3 X $100 Buffalo Rising Bonus Buys at Fortune Jackpots Casino!

    Hello ladies and gentlemen, You have the chance to get one of 3 (three) Buffalo Rising $100 Bonus Buys at Fortune Jackpots Casino! Three Winners will be selected live on my stream and will keep 100% of feature winnings.  Enter below: 3x100$ Buffalo Rising Feature Buy Giveaway Giveaway Terms...
Back
Top