Search results

  1. M

    1635x Extra Chilli, 0,60€ bet

    Nice bonus win
  2. M

    1093x Rise of Merlin

    Nice bonus win
  3. M

    2862x Extra chilli

    I get nice nice hit😃
  4. M

    Extra chilli 1713x and 4x reatrigger.

    Nice purple hits😃. I start 20 spins.
  5. M

    Extra chilli 1551x

    Nice hit couple purples.
  6. M

    Captain Venture 473x

  7. M

    Extra Chilli 1276x

    Bonus win 0,60€ bet, I have video also but too big. Nice 1000x hit whit purple chilli 
  8. M

    Extra Chill 791,4 x bonus win

    Something little..😀
  9. M

    Centurion Megaways basegame hit 434,1x.

    Basegame hit.
  10. M

    Garga over 1000x

    16x pinks and couple Oranges.
  11. M

    Extra Chilli 4807,3x basegame hit

    Hi, I hit the the jackpot, max megaways and it was almost full of red chilli. Bet 0,60€ and i won 2884,38 €. 😀 I was tired ,drunk  and me fool dont take the picture..😒.
Back
Top