Search results

  1. Baylott69

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    My honest review of Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza is that it's one of the worst slots I've ever played. In my experience, it was even worse than many NoLimit City slots, which are already known for being very volatile. I played this game at BoomerangBet Casino and spun around 400 times without...
  2. Baylott69

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] World Class Kickoff Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    The game is laggy or it's just my phone
  3. Baylott69

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    DEMO 50X This was my first time playing Razor Shark Jackpots by Push Gaming, and I think it is a great game. However, the gameplay felt a bit slow during my 10 minutes of playing. I also noticed that it takes a very long time to trigger the bonus round. Since I was playing the demo version...
  4. Baylott69

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Dark Forge (Slotmill)

    My first 100 spins with the ante bet was actually pretty good. I managed to trigger the free spins 4 times, which kept the game exciting. The profit wasn’t super high, but it still felt decent and worth playing. What I really enjoyed was the BGM and overall vibe of the slot. The music makes...
  5. Baylott69

    Fire in the hole 2 one spin megawin

    Congratulation 🎉
  6. Baylott69

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    nice graphics that really stand out. It’s my first time playing this slot, and my first impression is good because the design and theme feel fun and engaging. The gameplay is simple, so it’s easy to enjoy even for beginners. However, when I tried to buy the bonus, it felt quite hard to win big...
  7. Baylott69

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    Demon’s Gate by Slotmill is a very exciting online slot game. It has a dark fantasy theme that feels strong and full of mystery. The graphics look clean and detailed, and the sound effects match the demon style very well. The gameplay is simple, so even beginners can understand it quickly. One...
  8. Baylott69

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    After I enter my CG username and username, the website suddenly refreshes. I tried doing it again, but this happened. Is there still a chance for me to participate in the tournament? I haven’t spin yet.
  9. Baylott69

    Max win on "sixsixsix" from Hacksaw

    Congrats brother
  10. Baylott69

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I had a really fun time playing RetroVerse the retro theme and visuals instantly caught my attention. The gameplay is exciting and new to me, and I liked how it kept me engaged the whole time. It’s definitely a slot I enjoy and would keep playing. DEMO 54x
  11. Baylott69

    What’s your go-to slot when you’re bored?

    Wild bounty showdown
  12. Baylott69

    Flight Mode Maxwin

    Woah, nice hit
  13. Baylott69

    Donny & Danny 4958x @£0.40

    Nice hit!
  14. Baylott69

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo 2 (Push Gaming)

    This is my first time, thank you so much!!!
Back
Top