Recent content by Rhysttt

  1. Rhysttt

    Casumo confiscating winnings

    Any assistance please @Skylined87
  2. Rhysttt

    Casumo confiscating winnings

    Some supporting files
  3. Rhysttt

    Casumo confiscating winnings

    Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can assist me. I have been playing at Casumo for a while now, had no issues with any withdrawals until recently. Three days ago I deposited around $190.00, raw funds with no attached bonus. I ended up winning $1100. I withdrew the funds and they took...
  4. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO #2] Ronaldinho's Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Congratulations winners.
  5. Rhysttt

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Spin rise is a bunch of scammers..I have also had problems with them. Thankfully I did receive my winnings as it was only a small amount compared to what they stole from you.
  6. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo 79.5 x
  7. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    @Skylined87 just wondering why I was not included in the draw? I followed all rules
  8. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    DEMO X WIN: 119x Love the young, vibrant theme with the sounds and graphics. Bonus pops up often and retriggers white a few times which is good. Can see big win potential in this new slot. 7/10.
  9. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: To be honest, I did not enjoy this slot at all. The graphics and sounds are very boring and generic. The mechanics is not exciting at all. I can see it can pay big, but the free spin wins are very small. DEMO 28 X WIN
  10. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Fun game, love the cool retro theme and bright colors. Same mechanics as the retro games and jamming jars with a twist. DEMO 65 X
  11. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo 68 x
  12. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo 2 (Push Gaming)

    152 x demo play
  13. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Free play. 17 x I am loving these collaboration with Relax gaming. I love the new layout and graphics it is very inviting and visual effective. Similar concept from previous games but I love it.
  14. Rhysttt

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    Dragon Slots 29x
Back
Top