Recent content by m3evil

  1. m3evil

    Once again false advertisment on front page.. (promoted casino)

    Not to an ass but why do you promote casinos like this?  07:05:43): Why havent i got my withdrawal to my bank account?On your front page you say withdrawals are immidiateAngelos (07:06:08): Hello xxxxxxAngelos (07:06:10): How are you? Me:  (07:06:35): Good, but waiting to receive my...
  2. m3evil

    UltraCasino withdrawal time..

    Can anyone give me an estimate time for withdrawals on UltraCasino?  In The registration email, they say withdrawals Processed within hours..  And when you ask the chat what that means the refer you to the ToC where it says up to 72h..  When i tell someone that I'll do something within a few...
  3. m3evil

    Boomcasino and brite AB - collecting personal data

    Just thought I'd join boomcasino, the new casino aff link here on casinogrounds. The login/registration is with bank ID.. Ok, I have registered to casinos using bank ID before but this was something new for me, once logged in brite AB would have 1 hour access to all my bank info and private...
  4. m3evil

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    Didn't get a screenshot when it happened but got the 888x and the win was a total of 951x
  5. m3evil

    Nitrocasino withdrawal

    Just wondering about withdrawal times at nitro casino. According to support it would be about 72h to process withdraw..  That really sounds slow for an casino that charges 3€ for an withdrawal..  Is there anyone here that has done a withdraw from there and how long did it take?
  6. m3evil

    Looking for streamers with a decent amount of followers

    Not to be an Dick or anything but that just sounds so wierd that it would be capped..  Had to try it out myself, thou I used demo mode it shouldn't be any difference.. First bonus buy 1000€ (10€ bet size)  I got an 1000x win... 
  7. m3evil

    [GIVEAWAY] Riders Of The Storm (Thunderkick)

    Not the best but over 20x
  8. m3evil

    [EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

    Abit over 100x... 
  9. m3evil

    WHAT WOULD THIS HAVE PAID!!!

    Well I had this a while back... 
  10. m3evil

    The search for 1000x for 2019 continues... So close but...

    The wild falls ended up at something around 170€... So almost 1000x but no... 
  11. m3evil

    Mobilbet.c#m

    Just wanted to tell  all my fellow gamblers here, if you want to play at mobilebet.c#m I recommend you to record your screen. You might need to it in order to prove that you should have won...  Not going to go into detail, but I learnt the hard way... Haven't had problems like this on any other...
  12. m3evil

    Lightning roulette...

    Got a 300x hit with an 7€ bet... Yeah!... Nope, the win never came on my balance, just got the bet back... Has anyone else had similar experiences?  Anything I can do?  Do have the whole play history but not an screen recording. 
  13. m3evil

    Affiliate spam sms.. Now leovegas..

    Just to inform the moderators and leovegas..  @LeoVegas_Support @Leovegas_Bruno @LeoVegasSupport This affiliate is sending sms spam https://promo.leovegas.com/fi/mc-casino/?qs=btag%3D656078_444FDF28832C4F399CAA8291A6BB46C9%26clickid%3D102d8d958dce94d4091a8c2f0a3b8d%26pid%3D171048%26bid%3D13186
  14. m3evil

    Any info about quasargaming?

    Got an email telling me that they are closing down and I need to withdraw everything from my account.. Does anybody know why? 
  15. m3evil

    BOOOOOM! who wants to be a millionaire??... Me

    18 spins.. Almost millionaire...  Noooot.. 
Back
Top