Recent content by JonnyWalker

  1. J

    Jackpot Bonanza megapays + Max win Buffalo King megaways

    first i won the mini jackpot at bonanza megapays and the next day max win at buffalo king megaways, i didn't buy the bonus. Its the 4th time i win max win in this game. https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/DMhcXMmbjP
  2. J

    leo vegas cheater!!

    In my promotions, I had an offer, make a deposit of R$500 and get an extra R$500. OK, I deposited the R$500 and to my surprise it activated a bonus of only R$125. I contacted the support that answered: - There was a typing error when converting the value into real, but it has already been...
  3. J

    [COMPETITION] Jammin' Jars Bonus Buy (Push Gaming)

    Bet size R$1,80 = €0,28 Win 1861x
  4. J

    Das XBoot RTP

    Game info is 96.03% RTP, but I think it should be somewhere around 0.3% only. I played this game in 3 different casinos and it's just dead spins, dead spins, dead spins. When the game pays something it is 0.1/0.5/1.2 x the bet. I think it's worse than San Quentin. It's more than obvious that...
  5. J

    gates of Olympus 5000x, but it could have been 33,000x +

    I had a feeling yesterday because I don't like this game and I don't usually buy bonuses.  it was the third bonus i bought. Could have been 33k x+, last spin hit $5 with 1194x multiplier. Bet $0.20 https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/SXugGeK3dW
  6. J

    Roshtein - Fake (fun) money & N1 / Ladyhammer

    Total cashouts in august: $24,408,000.00 in a few months he will be on the forbes list of the 10 richest men in the world. i don't know how people believe in this guy. 
  7. J

    letsgiveitaspin been banned from twitch?

    I can't find him on twitch
  8. J

    How long will this go on?

    Next goal will be 10 millions
  9. J

    How long will this go on?

    And this Win is not showing in nolimit page of top wins. 
  10. J

    What is this all about ?? @Letsgiveitaspin @NickSlots

    things start to get clearer with this video, proving that casinos have this kind of bonus for streamers. And as I said in another topic, 90% of streamers are fake
  11. J

    Streamers advantages & RTP/Big wins (another it's RIGGED thread)

    An image can say a lot ... 90% of streamers are fake or play in a different version of the casino with higher RTP
  12. J

    BONUS-HUNT CAST/SHEET

    Excel
  13. J

    Leovegas - Favourites option

    Why in leovegas do not have the option to mark as favorite the slots that we like or play the most? other casinos have this option and I think it is very important. Does anyone else think this option is important?
  14. J

    Gonzo's Megaways - 4731x

    All in the 1st free spin R$1,6 = €0,27
Back
Top