Recent content by flowerkool

  1. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Demø 85x Quite an enjoyable jackpot game. Normale not a big fan of those pot coin features but this is definetely one of the better ones. Quite slow in the pot bonus, but not annoyingly.
  2. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Demø 102x first spin Something different yet so familiar. Not my cuppa. Great rtp though (96+ and 98).
  3. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Demø 87x Yeah game is kinda what ya expect from a new retrosweets or retrotapes game. For me they are all the same, not a big fan. Somehow this game annoys me it has a scatter every spin (even without the x-bet) when spun. There is also a strange glitch when its going to tease. I guess the...
  4. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    It’s a fine relax gaming and casinoground collab. I think many people will like it. Personally i find this game kinda exhausting, there simply is happening too much according to my taste that is. I prefer Iron Bank 2 over this one, but once again that’s personal. I do like the gamble option, and...
  5. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] The Great Banker (Push Gaming)

    Demø via vpn (Deutschland)
  6. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    This is what I like. I liked the original, but clearly this version is quite a bit more volatile. The extra bets come in handy, because it’s not easy to bonus (but iron bank 1 wasnt either). This game still has that basegame potential like the last one had. I like the red bonus, had a 3000x+ on...
  7. flowerkool

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Well, push and coin games go back for a long time. You want the collect feature and a big multiplier. I don’t see this being any better than big bamboo, razor shark, razor returns, boss bear and I can go on. I like the tease, but it’s the same as all the push gamings.
Back
Top