Nice to see a slot with a high 98% RTP. I’ll definitely use it for bonus wagering. The base game is a bit on the boring side so it really relies on the bonus rounds but at least they seem to trigger fairly often which keeps things moving.
Demo
255x win
Having to gamble the bonus multiple times can be a bit frustrating, especially if you miss early. But other than that the slot feels polished and there’s always something going on, which keeps it fun for longer sessions. The potential seems solid and the feature bets are a nice option if you...
My favorite game from 2025 is Mental 2. I like everything about this slot the design the sound and the big potential.
As my favorite provider I was a little torn between NoLimit City and Hacksaw Gaming but I chose Hacksaw simply because there are more games from them that I enjoy.
Demo Play
At the first spin had "Error Serialization error". After reload the game than its worked fine.
It feels very hard to bonus, but if you do get it, the potential is definitely there especially with the super bonus. Visually it looks fantastic. I’m glad the RTP is over 96%. Well done...