Recent content by DickSlapperman

  1. DickSlapperman

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENTS] Money Train 5 (Relax Gaming)

    300 Spins without any Problems on Brave Browser with active AdBlocker and DNS Filterlists. The only Issue I had was not a single Bonus within 300 Spins...
  2. DickSlapperman

    The Dog House — 2681x Big Win! - Sep 22, 2026

    Holy! The 3 Big Dogs in front were insane. Imagine some of them in the End as well.
  3. DickSlapperman

    The Dog House Megaways 1000 — 18350x Big Win!

    @Slotsnack Look, thats why I always suggest it.
  4. DickSlapperman

    Le Digger — 5492x Big Win!

    Game: Le Digger Multiplier: 5492x Did a Bonus Buy with a 1.20€ Base Bet, paid 6494€. Hype as usual paid it out within 30 Minutes. Cheers.
  5. DickSlapperman

    Rolex draw tonight (1/9) at 11pm CEST

    Has anyone else been a little disappointed that they werent wearing the Costumes from the Picture in the Live Stream?
  6. DickSlapperman

    Mental 2 — 94908x Big Win!

    Holy fudge! The Rich get richer, but everyone in this Room well deserved that type a win. I love the comment "Chill Donze, not even a max win" :D
  7. DickSlapperman

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Shadow Of Dominion (Slotmill)

    I will give an honest review without writing any AI Slop, so please forgive me for any grammar issues. In such Competitions writing the Review with ChatGPT et al. should be forbidden because it doesnt feel natural or honest Feedback at all. First at all, thank you for the Giveaway and for the...
  8. DickSlapperman

    Wild Swarm 2 — 2297x Big Win!

    Get in Mate! I always tell @Slotsnack and @LetsGiveItASpin to play it, but they dont appreciate my Feedback. Sick Setup with the x8 Column.
Back
Top