Recent content by Broddy

  1. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Dear CasinoGrounds Community and Management, Dear @LetsGiveItASpin @Skylined87 As many of you have followed over the last three months, I have been fighting a exhausting battle against Spinrise Casino regarding my wrongfully confiscated winnings of €63,522. Today, the casino officially...
  2. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    @Anonymous89 Thank you so much for the kind words and the ongoing support! It honestly means the world to me after fighting this absolute nightmare for over 100 days now. You are 100% right. The only fair outcome is the full payout of the €63k. I’d be lying if I said this whole situation hasn't...
  3. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Hey everyone, I wanted to give you a massive update on my case against Spinrise Casino, which has been dragging on since March 24th. After more than 3 months of an intense internal investigation and reviewing all the evidence (including my video proofs and terms check), the external...
  4. B

    Sugar Rush 1000 — 7100x Big Win!

    Game: Sugar Rush 1000 Multiplier: 7100x
  5. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Just to let you guys know: I’ve already received 2 or 3 private messages from other users who faced the exact same issue with this casino group, where their legitimate winnings were completely wiped out under the same shady pretexts. This is clearly a systematic pattern. I will put 100% of my...
  6. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Update on my Spinrise Case (€63,522 Confiscated): Exposing the Fake "Mediator" Lie Hey everyone, I wanted to jump in and address the absolute nonsense Spinrise is currently trying to push behind the scenes to justify stealing my €63,522. They are suddenly claiming that they "consulted a...
  7. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    At the moment, it seems that they are no longer responding to Skylined either. However, this case is also active on another platform. After reviewing all of the evidence from both myself and the casino, the team there discussed everything internally. The latest update is that they are currently...
  8. B

    Sugar rush Super Scatter SB - 5k Buy

    Nothing to say or? https://www.ppreplaylink.net/R2WLqWtfqi :D
  9. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Hey, I’m not giving up yet, but honestly it’s slowly starting to feel like a scam at this point. The evidence is clearly on my side, yet the casino has been “reviewing” the case for more than 5 weeks now with basically no real communication anymore. They also changed their license recently...
  10. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Hey Sebu85, Still under review. To be honest, it feels like they are just playing for time, hoping I’ll lose interest or that the case will eventually be forgotten. I’ve been waiting since March 24th. Around April 9th, they officially moved it to 'internal review' due to its 'complexity'—and...
  11. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Quick update on my case: The case is still under review at the moment. What has changed, however, is that the casino is no longer simply giving the standard response like “winnings were confiscated according to bonus T&Cs.” Instead, they’ve confirmed that the situation is being reviewed...
  12. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Quick update: I have now received the full payment history and the complete bet history directly from the casino. These documents clearly confirm the exact sequence of events: My bonus winnings were reduced I received the first €4,000 payout €6,000 remained in pending withdrawal After that...
  13. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    I want to add an important update from today. I had another phone call with my VIP manager, Eva. She told me that the case had already been reviewed and that they cannot offer any other solution, as they still consider the winnings to be related to the bonus. However, during the same call she...
  14. B

    Kill Em All - Max Win - Broddy

    got it finally. :D https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunobutimubasesapadakerihowaga?device=desktop&language=en
  15. B

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    My story with Spinrise Casino (BIG Complain– just my running story, and I’m looking for advice) I registered at Spinrise on March 19, 2026. I deposited €550 and received a €675 High Roller bonus. With that, I managed to win €14,000. The maximum cashout after completing the bonus wagering was...
Back
Top