Recent content by arnybo_34

  1. arnybo_34

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Demo 3000x This is the slot equivalent to opening a spam email saying your Norton Antivirus licence has expired and dialling a random Indian scammer who then gets you to buy a load of Google play cards and read out the codes to them. I actually hit multiple 0.00 bonuses but it was basically...
  2. arnybo_34

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Fun mechanic just like the previous games. I am not a fan of the tease for the bonus it seems a little too long. Had a few bonuses and a super bonus in my spins but honestly nothing really stood out except the one below. Would I go out of my way to play it, no, there’s far too many dead spins in...
  3. arnybo_34

    Max Win Pirates Bonanza 2

    Cash it out and get yourself something nice👏🏻
  4. arnybo_34

    A glitch in the Matrix

    Just some news articles https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/William-Hill-refuse-%C2%A3330k-payout-after-technical-glitch_139970/ https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-news/woman-pay-back-william-hill-jackpot-glitch-33000-846617-20260331 I was reading these and thinking obviously...
  5. arnybo_34

    You only think you’ve got a sweat🤣

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54564536   My arse would be going a dinger when this goes to court 🤣 he turned down a £30k offer to keep quiet then a £60k offer and it’s now at the High Court. If he wins expect big big changes on all terms and conditions across the board. To summarise he was...
  6. arnybo_34

    LetsGiveItAMeme

    I've been busy with work but always thinking of you 2 massive dossers lol
  7. arnybo_34

    LetsGiveItAMeme

  8. arnybo_34

    LetsGiveItAMeme

  9. arnybo_34

    LetsGiveItAMeme

  10. arnybo_34

    LetsGiveItAMeme

  11. arnybo_34

    LetsGiveItAMeme

Back
Top