4 Euro Bet Bonus On Bonanza - Big Win or Big fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! I've had some "big-bets" 40kr runs on bonanza, and had probably 10+ bonuses on that stake, the usually pay around 10-50x.

40kr is doomed, i'm sure!

 
@pausefisk I know, I should not have had my hopes so high. It was such an insane stake for me, first time ever having a bonus on that high of a bet. Now Bonanza owes me for sure ;)

 
@pausefisk I know, I should not have had my hopes so high. It was such an insane stake for me, first time ever having a bonus on that high of a bet. Now Bonanza owes me for sure ;)
Hugg it gets you when you do spins that are big for your pocket and you get the bonus and it’s a big fail ....??? I hope one day the slot gods are kind and when get another on a decent bet size you win BIG ??

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top