A split 1000 x win. Big win on Bonanza and three spins a very big hit on Bonanza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danishcomfort

New member
Wow, within three spins I got pleasure of visiting the GOLD mine in Bonanza, my profit on that is 1100 x, I also had a big base game in between.

Big hit nr 1



 
Last edited by a moderator:
So this is where my deposited money are. Good to see someone hit more that 10x ??
No no @pausefisk every spin is random trigged so it is not your money ;)   Yes, I also have a lot of really bad bonuses on Bonanza, I don´t know what it is but sometimes Bonanza moves in very big waves - it can be cold for two weeks and then be hot for two days, but the luck is to hit the right time. It was fullmoon and red moon at the same time.

Lto-bloodharvestmoon-280915-0316-0423-anim-230px.gif


 
danishcomfort, i can definitely tell you that you are wrong i played this game probably 4 hours every day and i play 5 days a week since its release.

=)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top