casinoautoplay
New member
I made an autoclicker for us UK players that are sick of mouse click after mouse click, space bar after space bar.
*Edit* quick image of the app:

In a nutshell, how it works:
- You select your balance and reel area
- You define how many spins you want it to do, or select a target profit or stop loss
- You press a hotkey to start clicking
- It stops when it hits your target
That simple really.
Loooooooads more features to it that I'll go more into detail on if people seem interested enough, but for now I'll keep it short and sweet.
In a nutshell, I've been using this myself for months throughout testing across hundreds of games and thousands of clicks. I'm here hoping to find other people that might be interested in using this to help me stress test it and make sure I've covered all bases. If there are any takers on this offer, I'll do a follow up post or edit this one with more info.
Mods, hope this is ok. I've started work on this in July 2024 and have put so much time into this - even taking the last 5 months off work to sit at home and develop it further. It's a genuinely super useful tool.
*Edit* quick image of the app:

In a nutshell, how it works:
- You select your balance and reel area
- You define how many spins you want it to do, or select a target profit or stop loss
- You press a hotkey to start clicking
- It stops when it hits your target
That simple really.
Loooooooads more features to it that I'll go more into detail on if people seem interested enough, but for now I'll keep it short and sweet.
In a nutshell, I've been using this myself for months throughout testing across hundreds of games and thousands of clicks. I'm here hoping to find other people that might be interested in using this to help me stress test it and make sure I've covered all bases. If there are any takers on this offer, I'll do a follow up post or edit this one with more info.
Mods, hope this is ok. I've started work on this in July 2024 and have put so much time into this - even taking the last 5 months off work to sit at home and develop it further. It's a genuinely super useful tool.
Last edited:
