[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Olympus 7 Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member
forum-1280x444-olympus-7.png


HOW TO PARTICPATE:

1. Play Olympus 7 Dream Drop freeplay tournament from Relax Gaming - HERE.
2. Complete 300 spins. Top 10 in the leaderboard get prizes.


After the draw is made, you will be contacted via DM to fill out a form.
Once that is completed, please allow up to 2 weeks for prizes to be credited (usually they are credited in few days, but sometimes things happen).


PRIZES:

€1000 IN PRIZES


  • Top 10 scores in the leaderboard: 10 x €100 GoGift Vouchers


*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 10/02/2026 10:00 CET - 12/02/2026 23:59 CET

- This Promotion is organized by CasinoGrounds.
- Prize draw and winners draw will take place as soon as possible, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries are verified.
- One prize per person.
- Using multiple accounts will get you disqualified and banned from the forum.
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 week period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org
 
Last edited:
How can I fix this? I still haven’t used the free spin yet
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260210-220230.jpg
    Screenshot_20260210-220230.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 15
First time it was a black screen next time i got to play 100 spins. last couple of these tournaments have sadly lagged out on me!

Anyways, thanks CG for the opportunity even if i cant participate :D
 
@Skylined87 hey mate, I registered yesterday but there was an error after two or three spins I’m not sure what the issue was. So i registered again with ”timpeeen1”. I hope you can confirm by checking that i only did a few spins before it crashed
 
Unlucky, cant re-register even after only 1 spin.
Well, if that’s the rule, it feels a bit harsh. I want to be clear that this isn’t a complaint — I’m very grateful for these promotions. This is just my honest feedback.


I don’t understand why one or two spins would make a difference compared to re-entering with zero spins played. It doesn’t really make sense to re-enter because of a “bad start” after just a single spin, so I don’t see the difference between re-entering after one spin and re-entering without having played at all — especially considering that many users have experienced errors early on during the registration process.
 
Well, if that’s the rule, it feels a bit harsh. I want to be clear that this isn’t a complaint — I’m very grateful for these promotions. This is just my honest feedback.


I don’t understand why one or two spins would make a difference compared to re-entering with zero spins played. It doesn’t really make sense to re-enter because of a “bad start” after just a single spin, so I don’t see the difference between re-entering after one spin and re-entering without having played at all — especially considering that many users have experienced errors early on during the registration process.
I presume it's because if they'd let a person who got a crash after 3 spins, they would have to let a person who crashed after 100 spins to re-enter be fair to both, since it wouldnt be their fault that they recieved a crash later than the other. And if this would make people abuse it, play 50 spins, if dont hit massive, re-enter the tournament. So to eliminate that they just have a strict no spin rule, only with 300 unused spins you can re enter. It is what it is. Usually what i do in Relax tournaments is before i start spinning, i play around in the info and settings menu, if it didnt crash by then i feel safe to start playing. I think it has worked for me, since i have had a crash on relax tournament only 1 time.
 
I presume it's because if they'd let a person who got a crash after 3 spins, they would have to let a person who crashed after 100 spins to re-enter be fair to both, since it wouldnt be their fault that they recieved a crash later than the other. And if this would make people abuse it, play 50 spins, if dont hit massive, re-enter the tournament. So to eliminate that they just have a strict no spin rule, only with 300 unused spins you can re enter. It is what it is. Usually what i do in Relax tournaments is before i start spinning, i play around in the info and settings menu, if it didnt crash by then i feel safe to start playing. I think it has worked for me, since i have had a crash on relax tournament only 1 time.
Exactly that. I allow for one person, I need to allow for others. It's intentional.
 
Back
Top