Original Jase
Moderator
Drinks are on me lads and laddies!! First of all, thank you to Skylined87 who tried to help the issue i had uploading these pics... I resolved it by zooming into the screenshots and it finally worked. Anyway 833x on Black Knight :56f5d5a348e3d_surprised(2): and thought I'd share the Flux win I got earlier on the night (rizk) since I've never seen so many wilds on this game. Btw the BK win was at a UK site called Starspins (genesys group) and if u like WMS and IGT I recommend taking the 200% sign up bonus which I cashed out £600. They also gave me 2x £5 with no wager which and 1 of them I managed to cashout another £200 and they also are giving me £10 wager free (in the screenshot) for making a wager of £5 3 days in a row, 2 of the days was with the 2 free £5 the gave me haha.. crazy site, just throwing money at me
. Only thing that let's them down is the lack of games but they said they will add more.










