Full screen Scarabs and other good hits (>4500x total)

StallCation

Active member
A mixed bag of old and new, with Hacksaw Dawn of Kings (1073x) and Extra Chilli (952x) delivering the best hits.

Dragon's Wrath, latest in Thunderkick's BTB-series, has an entertaining bonus feature, but pretty scripted (scammy) as well.

I'm not exactly sure how I got 619x on Strawberry Cocktail, but it multiplied 3oak cocktails and started counting up fast, hehe...    

Dawn of Kings 1073x total.jpg

Dawn of Kings 1073x.jpg

Strawberry Cocktail 619x.jpg

Dragons Wrath 383x total.jpg

Dragons Wrath 383x.jpg

Extra Chilli 952x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 952x.jpg

Chocolates 379x.jpg

BoD 494x total.jpg

Coils of Cash 412x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 469x.jpg

 
Nice little run there mate! I see some of my own fav games, so easy to 'feel' it!

That new Hacksaw? Didin't even see it anounced on their site yet! -Which Casino were you playing? - if you don't mind sharing :)  

 
Nice little run there mate! I see some of my own fav games, so easy to 'feel' it!

That new Hacksaw? Didin't even see it anounced on their site yet! -Which Casino were you playing? - if you don't mind sharing :)  
Thx @TrustworthyC, the Hacksaw book slot was played on a Danish site called Royal Casino this Thursday, where it was featured as a new release. I have seen a Twitch streamer play it today on another site, so I think it's being released "globally", or what you'd call it.

 
Back
Top