How long will this go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people are starting to realise, what AyeZee is really made of; sugar and spice and nice, hot air. The nice guy attitude has effectively kept him undercover and away from criticism, but anno 2021 he's really just Rosh Light with a friendly demeanor and more personal chat interaction with his fan(boy)base. I watched him occasionally two years ago, when he was still streaming from Lebanon, kinda saddened by his development since then, or mutation rather.
I remember this, he was alright and seemed honest. Then he was gone (moving to Malta) and comes back with nicer layout, better equipment, a different attitude and a lot higher betting.

Banned from his chat now because I called him a faker, never watched his streams anymore anyways.

I also feel like all of these actors get makeup artists too when they start highrolling lol.

Especially those beef guys, they also look like they have a team to dress them up.

 
I made this picture almost a year ago. It became pretty accurate.

View attachment 25464


Its all fake, who the F could afford spining those wheels day and night on 50-100eu spin. and on top of that a whell wich is desgined to take atleas 4% of the money
That guy Andrew, or VonDice, the new recruit to the Rosh mafia, started with 30k. I asked in chat after two weeks how he is doing. ”Up 200k so far, decent start”. 
Slots are just rng, and some people just seem to be better on rng than others for some reason.

Today Rosh ripped quite a lot on ”Rosh Cube” on Vegas. Messaging on his phone a bit and changing to Horus. Instantly hit after hit both in base game and bonuses. Up 100k in 20 minutes and saying ”See, Horus is a much better casino. You get bonuses more often and bigger bonuses. I am cashing out and leaving Vegas.” Keeps messaging on the phone before each big hit. 

The contract with Vegas probably ended and better offer came from Horus. It is both disgusting and ridiculous. ”The casinos cannot change the rtp on an individual basis”. No, not on the regulated slots, but you have to be an idiot to believe they dont have sandbox environments at the providers they can do just whatever they want with, as it is not regulated because it is not open to others than a selected few ”testers”

 
Every once in a while I like to pop into one of their streams, give them abuse and then leave. 

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside 😁

 
I do not know why, I think of Chumlee when I look at the one "streamer" on the picture



View attachment 25455
VonDice, as this "streamer" is called, got those shades straight outta Chumlee's pawn shop. True story. And as @Naulith mentioned, he's already up around 200K, quite decent start to his "gambling stream", and all cashable I presume (cough, cough)?

BTW, why are all those streamers wearing shades, you wonder? Is the future looking that bright? Well, the eyes Chico, they never lie. 

 
”The casinos cannot change the rtp on an individual basis”. No, not on the regulated slots, but you have to be an idiot to believe they dont have sandbox environments at the providers they can do just whatever they want with, as it is not regulated because it is not open to others than a selected few ”testers”
Well, that's my theory too. I've seen these sandbox environments demonstrated quite a lot of times, eg. when people like Dazza (Dunover) is doing his slot reviews. Providers will typically send him a demo version, and on some of these you can trigger certain features "for showcase purposes". Everything is possible, if you got the right hacks. It's a computer program = it's manipulable.

 
I thought AyeZee was legit in the beginning, he was playing sensible stakes (still high for me, but...), but now he is going completely crazy like money doesn't have any value at all. What happend? But it is still not necessary to call them douchebags, they are probably still nice people. No need to attack people just because of this.

 
I thought AyeZee was legit in the beginning, he was playing sensible stakes (still high for me, but...), but now he is going completely crazy like money doesn't have any value at all. What happend? But it is still not necessary to call them douchebags, they are probably still nice people. No need to attack people just because of this.
Nice people? It's called deception nothing nice about that! They all remind me of cults one leader and his sheep.

 
I thought AyeZee was legit in the beginning, he was playing sensible stakes (still high for me, but...), but now he is going completely crazy like money doesn't have any value at all. What happend? But it is still not necessary to call them douchebags, they are probably still nice people. No need to attack people just because of this.
Hey @Retrikkeri- hope you're doing good? Yes, it's quite a development for Young AyeZee, probably met the wrong bunch on Malta, hehe... I'm not calling him a douchebag, but I'm quite an honest guy myself, so I generally don't like being lied to.

I'll stick to calling him and other 100K balance streamers "characters" or "caricatures", 'cause that's what they are in my book. I hate to think that anyone would regard this as anything but entertainment, but apparently these people exist.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also noticed that there are a lot of videos on youtube from random people showing 6 figure wins on Prags slots. If you search for "big win slots" or something its completely flooded with Pragmatic wins, at least for me it is.. 

 
That guy Andrew, or VonDice, the new recruit to the Rosh mafia, started with 30k. I asked in chat after two weeks how he is doing. ”Up 200k so far, decent start”. 
Slots are just rng, and some people just seem to be better on rng than others for some reason.

Today Rosh ripped quite a lot on ”Rosh Cube” on Vegas. Messaging on his phone a bit and changing to Horus. Instantly hit after hit both in base game and bonuses. Up 100k in 20 minutes and saying ”See, Horus is a much better casino. You get bonuses more often and bigger bonuses. I am cashing out and leaving Vegas.” Keeps messaging on the phone before each big hit. 

The contract with Vegas probably ended and better offer came from Horus. It is both disgusting and ridiculous. ”The casinos cannot change the rtp on an individual basis”. No, not on the regulated slots, but you have to be an idiot to believe they dont have sandbox environments at the providers they can do just whatever they want with, as it is not regulated because it is not open to others than a selected few ”testers”
Haha again. Rosh chasing bonuses on Book of Shadows. Locking wheels like crazy, with 6-900 euro bets. Switching to Horus and after a few minutes he texts on his phone. *Bam* next bonus 500x. It is really really bad.

 
Haha again. Rosh chasing bonuses on Book of Shadows. Locking wheels like crazy, with 6-900 euro bets. Switching to Horus and after a few minutes he texts on his phone. *Bam* next bonus 500x. It is really really bad.
Quoting myself again. Here just came the 1 mil win after some casual 1k euro spins. Nice luck.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top