What is this all about ?? @Letsgiveitaspin @NickSlots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about dragging up the past.

This guy admitted to using fake money ie non withdrawable funds, without our knowledge of him doing so.

He was removed immediately from the streamer list, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

There is a big difference between using a deposit bonus that has wagering resulting in a REAL MONEY cashout vs a non withdrawable fake fund stream that is purely there with no investment from the streamer just to generate signups for the casino.

If you're into that sort of thing go watch the twat with a hat.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play £10 - £20 degen stakes when I gambled if I had the balance. I used real money brought in from my own account...does that mean im fake? 😉
No it doesnt, You did not start playing from 10p-20p per spin and two days after you started playing £20 per spin though have you ?

 
Whatever anyone else does, playing non-withdrawable funds will get you booted from CG.

Thus is topic is quiet solved imo?

 
Talk about dragging up the past.

This guy admitted to using fake money ie non withdrawable funds, without our knowledge of him doing so.

He was removed immediately from the streamer list, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

There is a big difference between using a deposit bonus that has wagering resulting in a REAL MONEY cashout vs a non withdrawable fake fund stream that is purely there with no investment from the streamer just to generate signups for the casino.

If you're into that sort of thing go watch the twat with a hat.
I really dont know the guy and never have watched him. And yes I understand the concept of deposit bonuses and totally fake money,  and yes I can understand that you have created the CG and have the right to put your own rules and do what ever you like but the reason I open this topic is because I feel that you did not consider his honesty and took action without even warning him. He might of not known/He might not understand the rules/He might forgot the rules (could have been any of them), but taking him off it just seems too harsh decision to take without a warning. 

I respect you and Kim and all the rest of the streamers and I am not in to watching fake streamers but I just found it too drastic measure taken from you.

Thank you for your reply I much appreciate that. 

Albi x

 
Talk about dragging up the past.

This guy admitted to using fake money ie non withdrawable funds, without our knowledge of him doing so.

He was removed immediately from the streamer list, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

There is a big difference between using a deposit bonus that has wagering resulting in a REAL MONEY cashout vs a non withdrawable fake fund stream that is purely there with no investment from the streamer just to generate signups for the casino.

If you're into that sort of thing go watch the twat with a hat.
The boss has spoken lol who are the other CG streamers he's talking about? I don't know of any to my knowledge and I'm sure if there was they would be out the door ASAP

Talk about dragging up the past.

This guy admitted to using fake money ie non withdrawable funds, without our knowledge of him doing so.

He was removed immediately from the streamer list, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

There is a big difference between using a deposit bonus that has wagering resulting in a REAL MONEY cashout vs a non withdrawable fake fund stream that is purely there with no investment from the streamer just to generate signups for the casino.

If you're into that sort of thing go watch the twat with a hat.
The boss has spoken lol who are the other CG streamers he's talking about? I don't know of any to my knowledge and I'm sure if there was they would be out the door ASAP

I really dont know the guy and never have watched him. And yes I understand the concept of deposit bonuses and totally fake money,  and yes I can understand that you have created the CG and have the right to put your own rules and do what ever you like but the reason I open this topic is because I feel that you did not consider his honesty and took action without even warning him. He might of not known/He might not understand the rules/He might forgot the rules (could have been any of them), but taking him off it just seems too harsh decision to take without a warning. 

I respect you and Kim and all the rest of the streamers and I am not in to watching fake streamers but I just found it too drastic measure taken from you.

Thank you for your reply I much appreciate that. 

Albi x
He might not have known the rules, everyone knows that fake money is a no go area, if I steal summit from a shop then go in and say I did that it dosnt make it right just because I was honest after deception, not a super example but I'm sure you know what I mean, everyone has to be held accountable.

 
I really dont know the guy and never have watched him. And yes I understand the concept of deposit bonuses and totally fake money,  and yes I can understand that you have created the CG and have the right to put your own rules and do what ever you like but the reason I open this topic is because I feel that you did not consider his honesty and took action without even warning him. He might of not known/He might not understand the rules/He might forgot the rules (could have been any of them), but taking him off it just seems too harsh decision to take without a warning. 

I respect you and Kim and all the rest of the streamers and I am not in to watching fake streamers but I just found it too drastic measure taken from you.

Thank you for your reply I much appreciate that. 

Albi x
The contradiction is strong with this one! 

 
Talk about dragging up the past.

This guy admitted to using fake money ie non withdrawable funds, without our knowledge of him doing so.

He was removed immediately from the streamer list, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

There is a big difference between using a deposit bonus that has wagering resulting in a REAL MONEY cashout vs a non withdrawable fake fund stream that is purely there with no investment from the streamer just to generate signups for the casino.

If you're into that sort of thing go watch the twat with a hat.
...with a hat 😄

Screenshot_20210131-072116.png

 
This is so unfair, I'm on gamstop so wanted to start streaming with toy money as I cant deposit, please casino grounds can use change this rule 😉

 
As a streamer, I really enjoyed watching Prophetting as he was good entertainment and his little dog was cute too! 

Personally, I don't care when watching slots whether it's their real money or not - I'm watching to see what excitement the game mechanics throw up and to have a laugh with the streamer and their chat. 

I appreciate though that CG has their rules and if you want to stream with them, then it's understandable they've got to be adhered to.

 
Talk about dragging up the past.

This guy admitted to using fake money ie non withdrawable funds, without our knowledge of him doing so.

He was removed immediately from the streamer list, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

There is a big difference between using a deposit bonus that has wagering resulting in a REAL MONEY cashout vs a non withdrawable fake fund stream that is purely there with no investment from the streamer just to generate signups for the casino.

If you're into that sort of thing go watch the twat with a hat.
You're right that those streamers need to be kicked out and exposed.

But how about those that get paid per video or can't withdraw all of their winnings because of withdrawal restrictions? Isn't that wrong too because that fake reaction of "look at me, I won £20,000x" doesn't mean anything when only £5k of that can be withdrawn (just some example numbers here).

 
As a streamer, I really enjoyed watching Prophetting as he was good entertainment and his little dog was cute too! 

Personally, I don't care when watching slots whether it's their real money or not - I'm watching to see what excitement the game mechanics throw up and to have a laugh with the streamer and their chat. 

I appreciate though that CG has their rules and if you want to stream with them, then it's understandable they've got to be adhered to.
Yeah the point is that the casinos are getting the sign ups from ppl who are watching when the streamer is taking no risk at all, I'm not a fan of ppl faking reactions when winning either when it's not even real, what's the point in that, if you want to act go to Hollywood, but ppl are of course entitled to watch whoever they like but it won't be a CG streamer who's trying to fool ppl and when ppl ask these other fakes to provide to proof they are instantly banned, they are just in it to line there own pockets from viewers

 
Kinda odd to see CG owner throwing shade at the 'twat with a hat'.

I've always had my suspicions about the guy, but after learning more about the industry and how massive the guy is... There's literally no point in him using fake money? Maybe at the start of his career when he couldn't afford to? But the guy probably makes 100k+ a month off affiliate money alone. He can get the best deals from any casino he wants... Why would he even bother using fake money at that point. 

Hell he could even secure himself 'howie deals' if he really wanted to. There's no way that guy is fake (At this point). 

 
Kinda odd to see CG owner throwing shade at the 'twat with a hat'.

I've always had my suspicions about the guy, but after learning more about the industry and how massive the guy is... There's literally no point in him using fake money? Maybe at the start of his career when he couldn't afford to? But the guy probably makes 100k+ a month off affiliate money alone. He can get the best deals from any casino he wants... Why would he even bother using fake money at that point. 

Hell he could even secure himself 'howie deals' if he really wanted to. There's no way that guy is fake (At this point). 
No way can some dodgy casino with a Caribbean iffy license lose a million Euro off the back of a low deposit match bonus with favorable wagering terms.

The guy is a fraud

 
No way can some dodgy casino with a Caribbean iffy license lose a million Euro off the back of a low deposit match bonus with favorable wagering terms.

The guy is a fraud
They probably bring in a million off his referrals everyday. Also he doesn't win a million dollars everyday. If you watch his streams him and his buddy probably go through 20-30k in deposits most days without even cashing out. 

On top of that the casinos don't even pay him out the full amounts he wins. He has a weekly withdrawal limit to prevent the casino from getting wrecked by high rollers. (Which is weird to me because you would think a casino bringing in millions a week would be able to pay out big wins faster, but I'm pretty sure its just a stall tactic to get people to put winnings back into the casino). If his winnings were fake why even limit the guy on withdrawal limits. They could easily just say he cashed out 1 million, the end.

The guys worth to casinos is immense. He has 20-30k viewers everyday on twitch. He has the power to bring in tens of thousands of referrals to casinos. If he's only getting low deposit match bonuses on top of his affiliate income, he's selling himself short. The guy can easily pull million dollar sponsorships with any casino (and to be honest he probably does get paid sponsorship money too).

The point is the guy is loaded at this point, he's a huge brand for casinos, and depositing $2,000 to get $8000 worth of play is nothing to him. Why would he fake that? If he was going to fake it why not pretend to deposit 10,20,50k at a time? If you watch his stream you can see hours of stream time of him losing and having to stop the stream for 5-10 mins just to redeposit and start again. If he was fake you really think someone would sit there and do that over and over everyday to put on an act?  Or better yet if you think he was fake do you really think he would want to sit there everyday pretending he has a wager he needs to meet? That shit is boring to watch, why would he intentionally degrade his stream by pretending to wager if its fake money and he can just shoot highlight wins all day with fake money?

 
Also don't get me wrong, I think its possible the guy could of faked shit earlier in his career, but right now it makes no sense for him to fake anything with how much money he makes. He could lose 100, 2k reloads everyday for a month and he would probably still be profitable off his affiliate revenue. 

I think a lot of the hate he gets is from jealous streamers who see those viewer numbers and ask "why can't I get those numbers". Truth is the guy is just a good entertainer who puts in a lot of work and im sorry but 99% of slot streamers are fucking boring. Most of them just sit there and bitch all day until they win something then they're excited for 30 seconds before becoming bitter degenerates again.

Maybe instead of hating the guy, take some inspiration from how he runs his stream and how he makes it interesting to watch. The guy streams longer than any other streamer I've seen, he has the best production and he has the viewers to backup his success. 

I really think it's a jealousy thing. Lets be honest, even if somehow the guy was playing with fake money, he isn't where he is right now because of fake money. He's successful because he's just a better entertainer than every other streamer out there. He could do 1$ spins and be more interesting to watch that anyone else streaming right now. 

 
On top of that the casinos don't even pay him out the full amounts he wins. He has a weekly withdrawal limit to prevent the casino from getting wrecked by high rollers. (Which is weird to me because you would think a casino bringing in millions a week would be able to pay out big wins faster, but I'm pretty sure its just a stall tactic to get people to put winnings back into the casino). If his winnings were fake why even limit the guy on withdrawal limits. They could easily just say he cashed out 1 million, the end.
What a fine outfit of a casino to promote that has such limits......... not

Responsible gambling? He doesn't demonstrate the slightest bit of it

20k viewers? How many of them are bots?

 
What a fine outfit of a casino to promote that has such limits......... not

Responsible gambling? He doesn't demonstrate the slightest bit of it

20k viewers? How many of them are bots?
Id argue almost every online casino has withdrawal limits, so that's not unheard of. 

Responsible gambling he talks about it, but at the end of the day you're a grownup. You should know the risks before gambling, he isn't your parent. 

and 20k viewers, twitch would've given him the boot by now if he was view botting. You can see his viewers go up according to time zones. He sits at 7-8k for a couple hours in the early mornings and peaks when the EU and NA crowds converge. He has slow mode on in his twitch stream and its still faster than casino streamers with 3-4k viewers. I won't rule out some bots though, there could be some bots by people trying to farm channel points for his reward system, but he has no reason to view bot. He's the top slot streamer and view botting slots on twitch isn't going to really get you anywhere since the majority of people on twitch dont watch it for gambling anyway so view botting only helps him in the slot community which hes already #1 anyway, no benefit to view botting.

 
Id argue almost every online casino has withdrawal limits, so that's not unheard of. 

Responsible gambling he talks about it, but at the end of the day you're a grownup. You should know the risks before gambling, he isn't your parent. 

and 20k viewers, twitch would've given him the boot by now if he was view botting. You can see his viewers go up according to time zones. He sits at 7-8k for a couple hours in the early mornings and peaks when the EU and NA crowds converge. He has slow mode on in his twitch stream and its still faster than casino streamers with 3-4k viewers. I won't rule out some bots though, there could be some bots by people trying to farm channel points for his reward system, but he has no reason to view bot. He's the top slot streamer and view botting slots on twitch isn't going to really get you anywhere since the majority of people on twitch dont watch it for gambling anyway so view botting only helps him in the slot community which hes already #1 anyway, no benefit to view botting.
+1. his chat is active. I’ve seen legit streamers with 3-4k viewers with more dead chat. Does that mean they are also viewbotting? 
He makes bank, fake or not. 
 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top