What is this all about ?? @Letsgiveitaspin @NickSlots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plani Bardh

New member
I was looking through youtube and found this video....! I dont know the guy who have shared it on youtube nether do I know the streamer, but I know Nick and Kim and Paul, (mentioned on this video). 

The Reason I am open this topic is because I would like to know from the above streamers @LetsGiveItASpin and of course NICK ( he has claimed that he will keep his eye open.)... as for ( Paul aka RockandRolla) we know he doesnt give a toss about CasinoGrounds......

My question is:

Why have you guys removed this guy from CasinoGrounds ?? Is it because he was being honest and you dont like it ?? Is it because he cant be as professional as you to promote casinos without coming clear or is it because he is young and you classify him as *his honesty will take your subs/views/business off you ?? As for as far as I can see, I would rather watch him play fake money and have a chat and laugh and joke and pass the time (knowing that he is being honest) then watch some *lets no mention names* play $100 per spin and react like strangled cat (trying to act) when they win £1000 right ? So I personally see this ACTION taken from NICK  (based on the tweet/video) very unfair !! 

I know you have the right to delete this topic, and delete me too if you like... this is not an argument that I am raising with nether of you as I like you both very much but this is a debate because I dont see nothing wrong doing from this young lad at all and I would like you both to think again and get this young lad back here because I rather have him here (an honest person)  then someone fake soul ! 

Ps... It wont surprise me if I would get bad reactions from this topic nether would surprise me if this will be deleted but It would be great if  the above mentioned streamers reply with a considerate/sensible answer.

Yours Sincerely 

Albi xx



 
things start to get clearer with this video, proving that casinos have this kind of bonus for streamers. And as I said in another topic, 90% of streamers are fake

sb.JPG

 
Your never going to get a reply. 
Personally, i have stopped using all affiliate links from anywhere/anyone. 
 

Your dead meat and just another number as soon as they receive the affilite money. Countless thread here of people experiencing issues with casinos they have used through affiliates and none of them gives a donkeys ass or help. 

 
So I personally see this ACTION taken from NICK  (based on the tweet/video) very unfair !! 
end of the day it isn't any of your business he was a streamer promoting casinogrounds with shady money which they don't promote as they run a streaming communtiy with high reputation and trust (playing with their own money not non withdrawable money)...

End of the Day Nick is 1 of the founders of casinogrounds and took action indefinitely to remove them so casinogrounds wasn't considered a bad place to come to as Nick and the other owners have spent years building a trustworthy streaming community and they wouldn't promote fake streamers.

Casinogrounds amongst other communties do not want to promote the shady streamers who are utter FILTH by taking your money when you sign up through them and they ain't even playing for real money.

As slotspinner said zero tolerance policy when it comes to fake streamers.

Does that satisfy you now?

if you want to go watch him play fake money, go watch him play fake money...................... bye

 
He plays with fake money, it's not his money it's the casinos. Playing with demo money or the casinos money only  is the same thing. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
7 hours ago, Plani Bardh said:

I was looking through youtube and found this video....! I dont know the guy who have shared it on youtube nether do I know the streamer, but I know Nick and Kim and Paul, (mentioned on this video). 

The Reason I am open this topic is because I would like to know from the above streamers @LetsGiveItASpin and of course NICK ( he has claimed that he will keep his eye open.)... as for ( Paul aka RockandRolla) we know he doesnt give a toss about CasinoGrounds......

My question is:

Why have you guys removed this guy from CasinoGrounds ?? Is it because he was being honest and you dont like it ?? Is it because he cant be as professional as you to promote casinos without coming clear or is it because he is young and you classify him as *his honesty will take your subs/views/business off you ?? As for as far as I can see, I would rather watch him play fake money and have a chat and laugh and joke and pass the time (knowing that he is being honest) then watch some *lets no mention names* play $100 per spin and react like strangled cat (trying to act) when they win £1000 right ? So I personally see this ACTION taken from NICK  (based on the tweet/video) very unfair !! 

I know you have the right to delete this topic, and delete me too if you like... this is not an argument that I am raising with nether of you as I like you both very much but this is a debate because I dont see nothing wrong doing from this young lad at all and I would like you both to think again and get this young lad back here because I rather have him here (an honest person)  then someone fake soul ! 

Ps... It wont surprise me if I would get bad reactions from this topic nether would surprise me if this will be deleted but It would be great if  the above mentioned streamers reply with a considerate/sensible answer.

Yours Sincerely 

Albi xx

Its not his reputation that suffers its the people who work hard to promote CG as a responsible with legit streamers and money. 

@Nick & @LetsGiveItASpin were right to remove someone damaging the image and reputation of CG...how is it fair to build something from the ground up for someone to then act irresponsibly and against what the site/business stands for and play fake just to stream.

Like with any business, damaging a reputation (bringing a company into disrepute) would mean your employment won't last very long and be fired very quickly...same applies here.

I respect you probably liked the streamer but looking at the decision the made it should be respected.

 
He plays with fake money, it's not his money it's the casinos. Playing with demo money or the casinos money only  is the same thing. 
Isnt it same for Nick and every other streamer who get affiliate bonuses... (they deposit £1k play with 2K or what ever ? )The half of his/their money still casino money. So is theoretically exactly the same. Not being funy about it as we enjoy watching them and good on them that have created relationship with casinos to get free money. Also... here are few streamers on CG that have started with 20p spins streams and within 3 months they now streaming on £10 and £20 per spin so you think they won lottery over the suddenly ? I dont think so. If they decided to keep good reputation for CG then they themselves should play with 100% their money and also should remove the other streamers who are playing with fake money too. Not just this lad who confessed it. I dont see it fair.

 
Isnt it same for Nick and every other streamer who get affiliate bonuses... (they deposit £1k play with 2K or what ever ? )The half of his/their money still casino money. So is theoretically exactly the same. Not being funy about it as we enjoy watching them and good on them that have created relationship with casinos to get free money. Also... here are few streamers on CG that have started with 20p spins streams and within 3 months they now streaming on £10 and £20 per spin so you think they won lottery over the suddenly ? I dont think so. If they decided to keep good reputation for CG then they themselves should play with 100% their money and also should remove the other streamers who are playing with fake money too. Not just this lad who confessed it. I dont see it fair.
Yeah but they have to deposit substantial amounts of money to get these bonuses and after that have the massive challenge of beating the wagering which most of the time dosnt happen at all, if there was no stream bonuses then you would only be watching millionaires and fake money streamers as it's totally unsustainable to stream five times a week without these deposit bonuses mate 🙂

 
Yeah but they have to deposit substantial amounts of money to get these bonuses and after that have the massive challenge of beating the wagering which most of the time dosnt happen at all, if there was no stream bonuses then you would only be watching millionaires and fake money streamers as it's totally unsustainable to stream five times a week without these deposit bonuses mate 🙂
Exactly, well put!

 
tell me @Plani Bardh what would happen if you went in to a casino with fake notes, and also tell me is it fair for a streamer to use fake money with zero risk to earn your hard earned cash thru subs bits donations and sign ups?.

 
tell me @Plani Bardh what would happen if you went in to a casino with fake notes, and also tell me is it fair for a streamer to use fake money with zero risk to earn your hard earned cash thru subs bits donations and sign ups?.
Is not fair but my debate is that : we know here on CG are few streamers who play with fake money given from the casino to promote their website therefore if Nick takes action on this guy he should take action to the rest of them that is what I see unfair, I dont see unfair the fact of removing him, I see unfair the fact that he taken this guy out and left the rest just because this guy was honest about it. 

Its not his reputation that suffers its the people who work hard to promote CG as a responsible with legit streamers and money. 

@Nick & @LetsGiveItASpin were right to remove someone damaging the image and reputation of CG...how is it fair to build something from the ground up for someone to then act irresponsibly and against what the site/business stands for and play fake just to stream.

Like with any business, damaging a reputation (bringing a company into disrepute) would mean your employment won't last very long and be fired very quickly...same applies here.

I respect you probably liked the streamer but looking at the decision the made it should be respected.
I understand that and I totally agree with Nick removing him BUT he should also remove the rest of fake streamers not just the one that is honest about it. 

If he done it for the rest too then yes I respect that. But doing it for one (who is honest about it) and leave the rest just because they dont say nothing about it that is what I see very unfair!

 
Whats the big fuss, the guy played fake money and there is no tolerance for that, can be as honest as you want?
The fuss about it is that: In my opinion Nick have taken dramatic measure to remove the guy but yet again leaving others who are doing exactly the same thing untouched. And most important Nick has not considered and valued his honesty. Nick could give him warning and tell him not to play again on fake money or he will be removed, Not to remove the guy just because he was honest. That is what I dont like. 

 
I understand that and I totally agree with Nick removing him BUT he should also remove the rest of fake streamers not just the one that is honest about it. 

If he done it for the rest too then yes I respect that. But doing it for one (who is honest about it) and leave the rest just because they dont say nothing about it that is what I see very unfair!
You provide no evidence of additional CG fake money streaming though. You reference to OnlyPhils video where ONE streamer was picked out and dealt with. 

You must realise there are lots of streamers online and they don't operate/promote CG.

 
Its not his reputation that suffers its the people who work hard to promote CG as a responsible with legit streamers and money. 

@Nick & @LetsGiveItASpin were right to remove someone damaging the image and reputation of CG...how is it fair to build something from the ground up for someone to then act irresponsibly and against what the site/business stands for and play fake just to stream.

Like with any business, damaging a reputation (bringing a company into disrepute) would mean your employment won't last very long and be fired very quickly...same applies here.

I respect you probably liked the streamer but looking at the decision the made it should be respected.
Removing him because he was honest about it I seen it Drastic Action, warning him yes. If he decided to remove him then he should remove the rest of the fake streamers not just him because he was being honest about it and Nick did not consider his honesty. That is why I see it unfair Nicks Action. I dont know the streamer nether I know the guy who have shared the video, I only open this  topic because In my opinion Nick has jumped too quick on this decision without considering his honesty. 

end of the day it isn't any of your business he was a streamer promoting casinogrounds with shady money which they don't promote as they run a streaming communtiy with high reputation and trust (playing with their own money not non withdrawable money)...

End of the Day Nick is 1 of the founders of casinogrounds and took action indefinitely to remove them so casinogrounds wasn't considered a bad place to come to as Nick and the other owners have spent years building a trustworthy streaming community and they wouldn't promote fake streamers.

Casinogrounds amongst other communties do not want to promote the shady streamers who are utter FILTH by taking your money when you sign up through them and they ain't even playing for real money.

As slotspinner said zero tolerance policy when it comes to fake streamers.

Does that satisfy you now?

if you want to go watch him play fake money, go watch him play fake money...................... bye
I dont think you deserve a reply to your comment, It seems like you dont know how to debate, you rather arrogant !!!

 
Removing him because he was honest about it I seen it Drastic Action, warning him yes. If he decided to remove him then he should remove the rest of the fake streamers not just him because he was being honest about it and Nick did not consider his honesty. That is why I see it unfair Nicks Action. I dont know the streamer nether I know the guy who have shared the video, I only open this  topic because In my opinion Nick has jumped too quick on this decision without considering his honesty. 
I get what you mean but its like any business I've worked in any reputation damage is gross misconduct/serious conduct issue. The sites reputation is built on responsibility and its been seen on @Slotspinner, @Takethehit and of course @LetsGiveItASpin (who has provided so much support for my gambling problem) that they pride themselves on the stream and behaving responsibly. 

I get your annoyed fake streamers exist and they always will do. Nicks actions show its clearly not ok within CG and should serve as a lesson to anyone playing fake/demo money while representing them. You can't and won't change anyones mind if this guy came back...he's done it once how can you trust him. 

 
You provide no evidence of additional CG fake money streaming though. You reference to OnlyPhils video where ONE streamer was picked out and dealt with. 

You must realise there are lots of streamers online and they don't operate/promote CG.
I agree with you there: No I have not provided evidence about other streamers but evidence enough is that we have seen streamers on here that have started streaming with 10p-20p per spin on slots and out of the moon started playing on £10-£20 spin to which that clearly shows they are fake. And yes I do realise that and I understand that not all promote CG, what I see unfair in here is that Nick has not given warning to the guy, has not valued his honesty. 

 
I agree with you there: No I have not provided evidence about other streamers but evidence enough is that we have seen streamers on here that have started streaming with 10p-20p per spin on slots and out of the moon started playing on £10-£20 spin to which that clearly shows they are fake. And yes I do realise that and I understand that not all promote CG, what I see unfair in here is that Nick has not given warning to the guy, has not valued his honesty. 
I used to play £10 - £20 degen stakes when I gambled if I had the balance. I used real money brought in from my own account...does that mean im fake? 😉

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top