[MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on one leaderboard on 5th place. I guess I will lose the place in the last minutes
Unlikely, your 5th place score (1538x on Caxino) is better than 5th place on 7 casino's so there are easier casino's to get a new score on the leaderboard.  
There is a chance some posters have been hoarding their scores for last-minute posting though.

 
Unlikely, your 5th place score (1538x on Caxino) is better than 5th place on 7 casino's so there are easier casino's to get a new score on the leaderboard.  
There is a chance some posters have been hoarding their scores for last-minute posting though.
Maybe the posting rules are helping.

the rules say 23:59:59 CEST. In Europe its CET at the moment so the event should end at 22:59:59. 🤔

 
- This promotion is subject to change at any time
Guys don't worry about/focus on the posted dates and times too much.
The last rule of the promo (quoted) trumps all other and for good reasons.
This gives Skylined / other CG staff the leeway to approve or discard any entries. 
It is not unthinkable that valid entries come in a little late.

 
I still think it is better to get clarity on the rules before the competition is supposed to end, changing the rules afterwards would be quite unfair, especially when the rules are not unclear: "Promotional Period: 05/11/2020 - 20/11/2020 23:59 CEST"

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap I am happy I didnt try to beat any scores, was close to giving it a shot buying bonuses. Some of you invested some serious money in this promo. Curious how to how much money has been wagered because of this promo. Awesome 😁

 
caxino210x51120.pngnot that lucky so far, 210x on 5/11/20 at caxino... but i really enjoy that slot, i like that is has 3 bonus modes, a really special look and potenziaaaaallllee!

 
My last one. It's been a crazy promotion and I feel like I need a vacation :)

Winter vacation for the prize money sounds  amazing, but don't think it's possible to travel anywhere warm this year

JustSpin 760x 20.11.2020 CET

Justspin 760x 20.11.2020 CET.jpg

 
Holy crap I am happy I didnt try to beat any scores, was close to giving it a shot buying bonuses. Some of you invested some serious money in this promo. Curious how to how much money has been wagered because of this promo. Awesome 😁
i envy you, i'm down about €800,- i believe, and didn't manage to grab a prize. My competitive spirit got the best of me in this one lmao. It's been a rough one, yet somehow i managed to enjoy the losing. Great game that's all i have to say 

 
I still think it is better to get clarity on the rules before the competition is supposed to end, changing the rules afterwards would be quite unfair, especially when the rules are not unclear: "Promotional Period: 05/11/2020 - 20/11/2020 23:59 CEST"
Amended CEST => CET; My bad.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the normal comps tbh, this is a huge risk for anyone here who might be a problem gambler. That being said claiming all those free spins is a great freebie

 
I prefer the normal comps tbh, this is a huge risk for anyone here who might be a problem gambler. That being said claiming all those free spins is a great freebie
I don't understand how this is different than any other promotion. Yes, there are more casinos involved, and more chances to win, but you could do the same number of bonus buys on one casino as you could on ten.

 
I don't understand how this is different than any other promotion. Yes, there are more casinos involved, and more chances to win, but you could do the same number of bonus buys on one casino as you could on ten.
Casinos have regulations and systems to identify problem gamblers, if theres 10 casinos how many will catch someone? If theres 1 or 2(or shared prizes across both casinos) it's more reasonable. You can see people in this thread that have entered on 5+ sites who usually only enter with small bets(random prizes) on other threads who are playing and losing more than they intended im sure.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top