nice days returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyescasino

New member
Had another bet but I screwed up and clicked Leeds instead of Leicester(had it in my head it was Leicester at home) Would have been 4 winning bets but I'll take 3 :)  

bet1win.jpg

bet2win.jpg

 
Rather than open another thread here's another nice winning bet. It's all one bet builder stupid phone can't fit the whole bet in one pic. 

And damn I was close with the correct score for real inter.

Screenshot_20201103-220200.png

IMG_20201103_220613.jpg

Screenshot_20201103-220415.png

Screenshot_20201103-213619.png

 
For me a nice bet is like +100odd where u put 20€ or 50€ and win 3 or 6g’s right away. Those small winnings will keep loosing/winning. I’d rather win big and use the money right rather than always winnings and losing.

But a win is always a win, so congratulations :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
For me a nice bet is like +100odd where u put 20€ or 50€ and win 3 or 6g’s right away. Those small winnings will keep loosing/winning. I’d rather win big and use the money right rather than always winnings and losing.

But a win is always a win, so congratulations :)
I've experimented with various bet markets tried those crazy bets you speak of and it's absolutely torture when they lose by 1 etc. Decided I'd rather win a little than lose a lot chasing a pipe dream( I do enough pipe dream chasing on the slots) 😆

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top