LetsGiveItASpin
Administrator
Congratulations Nick! If someone's going to surpass me I sure hope it will be you, one the best lads i know!
(PS: you still beat me big time on Youtube)
Aww thanks Kim!Congratulations Nick! If someone's going to surpass me I sure hope it will be you, one the best lads i know!(PS: you still beat me big time on Youtube)
Haha cheers mateHi all there ain't much more to add about sir nickolas slots that hasn't been said by all the heads... all round nice guy puts his hand in his pocket and does raffles for his followers of the stream a all round nice guy. I started watching when his channel was starting up when there were under 50 people watching but now he is getting more veiwers than a freeview channel??? keep up the good work ..
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue