[GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the game.

The base game can hit good and bonus have massive potential if you are lucky. 

Music and graphic are enjoyable and keep you interested in the base game. 

I give it 8,5/10 even i did have any big luck on it.  It did give me a lot of  entertainment. 

Best one was about 150x 

giza.jpg

 
Here is my contribution, I guess I am in for the raffle. Feedback shortly below.

This game was an improvement to El Dorado. The graphics are much smoother and faster to use. One annoying thing is that spinning manually after each win requires the player either to wait or click twice for a faster run. Altogether it is a simple game to play, nothing special in it really, good for fast consumption with the bonus buy. My bonus buys (10-15 in total) were never above the price, the win below is from normal play, therefore I would really not buy bonuses on this one later.

Pros:

Simple execution of a game and fast to play with sound graphics, at least to me

For a player it is easy to learn what to seek and how the game pays

Cons:

Nothing really special in this game, unfortunately it will not necessarily have a long life-span amongst players. I would not recommend joining the "highest x-win" contest with Netent or BTG. Games can be simple and they can deliver smaller maxwins and still be entertaining.

Free spins feature offers always too many deadspins, I guess I had 30 bonuses so far and usually 5 or more are deadspins. Quite high volatility could be amended down due to relatively small max win.

giza3.png

 
I just wanted to say a big thanks again to all who made this promo possible: Casinogrounds, Leovegas, Reelplay.

Also a very big thanks again to @Skylined87 for the quick processing of the promo winnings.

My prize of EUR 500 is already in my Leovegas account, the morning after the promo ended.

Again, Giza Infinity Reels is an excellent slot that will be on my playlist.

As a token to show my gratefullness for this very generous promo  I'll donate 10-15% of my winnings to charity through the Nickslots stream.

 
@vanHooff were the winners posted anywhere? Sorry new and I usually see @Skylined87 post them in the thread here but I haven't seen it yet 
The winners were posted in a pm thread.
Don't know yet if your win just fell short of leaderboard, if you're just haven't been lucky for the raffle or if possibly a mistake has been made for determining the leaderboard.

 
Dear players, contributors, streamers, LeoVegas and of course team Casino Grounds... sincere thanks for your support of the launch campaign for Giza!

It's been fun tracking results and more so listening to your feedback; we really appreciate you taking the time.

Rest assured we're busy brewing over at ReelPlay HQ and will be spinning your way with something pretty special in late June... 

Stay safe folks 😷

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top