LetsGiveItASpin
Administrator
Most insane bet ever in so many ways!
I was watching Liverpool - Atletico and doing some live betting (was in for €2,5k total). When it went to overtime I saw Atletico to win @ 41 times the money and instantly tried to get €500 on (they only allowed €224). My thinking was that Atletico had to win IN the overtime, not in total (yes I had quite a few beers) hence the price was way to high.
AFTER I got the bet on, Liverpool scored 2-0 but as I had just put my phone in the bar for charging I didn't bother to go get it again to increase my bet. If I had I'd put on more it would've probably been at 200-1 this time (keep in mind I still didn't realize that Atletico had to win in total). After the first 15 minutes of added time I went to get my phone, thinking my bet is basically safe as Atletico scored 2 goals. When I check the bet I realized; Sh*t, Atletico actually has to WIN IN TOTAL.
I'm thinking my bet is dead as Liverpool is pressuring hard, THEN at minute 120+1 Atletico gets a counter attack and manages to score and my sucker bet comes in
I started screaming and celebrating like a mad man with the Atletico fans and took 2 rounds for everyone in the bar. Sick day to say the least, 2020 must be my year!

