Looking for streamers with a decent amount of followers

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Days since your message. Any feedback from them? 
Hi, can you please provide me with information of which casino you played that on + your username to that casino with date/time when that happened, in a direct PM to me? They need to find the game in question.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can you please provide me with information of which casino you played that on + your username to that casino with date/time when that happened, in a direct PM to me? They need to find the game in question.
Hi

I buy around 30 - 40 kong bonuses every day. Sometimes more. I will check with my casino account manager if I can get the game round and send you a PM.

 
Why would you spend so much money on slots in a single session? Imagine putting most of that into sport betting 1 game and you are profit already, hell if u spend 30,000 on the kong slot, why not just put it all on a sport game, and most likely go home with 60,000 or more.

 
Why would you spend so much money on slots in a single session? Imagine putting most of that into sport betting 1 game and you are profit already, hell if u spend 30,000 on the kong slot, why not just put it all on a sport game, and most likely go home with 60,000 or more.
Well the machine says its RTP is 97% so I'm thinking that maybe after dumping over 800,000 EURO on the slot I might be able to win something back eventually. No chance though. Now even winning the jackpot will not even cover my losses. Don't see how the RTP can be 97%. They probably didn't test it on 1500 euro bonus buys. I tried another game of theirs, cost 7300 EURO to get 24 spins on 5 euro bet because all my gambles were dead, then it only paid like 120x. Bought a few more for 500 euro each and it took the balance. I'm done with blueprint. Worst provider and the games just don't pay if you play big. Everyone I see on youtube are getting huge wins on lower bets. No one wins big. 
 



 
Another example: 




It cost around 24500 EURO in gambles (single session) to get to 21 spins with a 10x multiplier. I was buying 1000 euro bonuses and when I had only 1000 EURO left (all gambles were dead)  I decided to buy 2x 500 EURO bonuses. On my last purchase I managed to get 21 spins and 10x multiplier. This was the payout.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You need help dude. Why spend that amount of money on bonus buys that are not paying back? If you really want to throw away money then throw it in my pocket 😜 

 
Even if you win 50k times the stake, you Will not break Even... Why dont accept the loss, and move forward? Gambling is for fun and entertainment.. Play fun mode and donate your money to charity💪

 
It looks normal to me as its a crap game that gives you the illusion of progression and increasing potential rather then giving actual wins.

Play extra chilli or something instead of Bluerip

 
It looks normal to me as its a crap game that gives you the illusion of progression and increasing potential rather then giving actual wins.

Play extra chilli or something instead of Bluerip
its very common to not get massive hits with big multi + max megaways, but it can also happen. me myself i had 1750x ish twice and i havent bought THAT many bonuses, also many 500 600x ish wins but yea the Progress is kinda screwed, you can take a massive hit in one spin or have 6 deadspins on max ways

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top