Looking for streamers with a decent amount of followers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RTP is calculated after millions of spins, 4000 buys is not that significant to prove anything when you make your case against authorities. Yet it is absurd that you haven't got a proper win among 4000 buys.

Please correct me if i am wrong but RTP in bonus buys and RTP in bonuses won in the base game are also different.

 
sounds extremely unlucky tbh, either that or the game really is capped at something on that casino

edit: capping blueprints is impossible for a casino, so none of that going on. just bad luck.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
RTP is calculated after millions of spins, 4000 buys is not that significant to prove anything when you make your case against authorities. Yet it is absurd that you haven't got a proper win among 4000 buys.

Please correct me if i am wrong but RTP in bonus buys and RTP in bonuses won in the base game are also different.
10.000 bonuses would be enought to be representative, also for a million bonuses... This is also the number that is used to predict election-outcomes. 4000 is not tooo far off. He was really unlucky.

 
4000 bonus buy is actually quite a lot. It is possible that you got just really really unlucky, but honestly the chances for not getting even a single 1000x win seem very slim. It is obviously a volatile game, but even so. Personally I have done quite decent amount of low stake bonus buys on it. Nothing close to 4000 buys, but maybe more like around 200 or so. Out of those 200 bonus buys I have had one over 2000x win, 4 times 1000+ win and around 10 times or so between 500x and 1000x. I have done only the mystery buy bonus with 150x stake buy in, which has the highest rtp of 97 % on leo. Normal game rtp is 96.03 % while normal bonus buy in has 96.89 %.  

This doesn't prove anything of course, I might have been lucky and you very unlucky, but considering you also had 20x amount of bonus buys makes it seem bit questionable.

Assuming one would have 1/50 chance of reaching minimum 800+ x win with mystery bonus buy on this game, going 4000 buys without one is is kind of ridiculous. I tried to calculate it and if I calculated this correctly with my 200 buy ins going with out one is around 1,6 % chance. For 4000 buy ins the chances are as slim as 8.02237151×10−36 that was too many zeros to show on screen lol. If we chance the chance to 1/100 it changes drastically but it is still lot of zeros. I am not very confident of my math skills, but I am sure it is really unlikely nonetheless :D  some one better at math feel free to correct me. 

 
Bought 25 bonuses on Kong today for 150 x each.  None paid money back, and on average i got 24x. On my banlist from now on. 

Cant fathom how this can cost 150x and still often gives a worse bonus than buying the regular one 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
RTP 96.03%

Can't see it stated anywhere that the RTP is different in the bonus buy on the help files on the websites I checked.

If doing the 150x bonus buy:

4000 x £1500

£6 000 000 spent on bonus buys

Expected loss = 6000000 x 0.0397 =£238 200

100x bonus buy:

£4 000 000 spent

expected loss = 4000000 x 0.0397 = £158 800

Losing £700 000 from bets totalling £6 000 000 means you are running at 88.4% RTP

Losing £700 000 from bets totalling £4 000 000 means you are running at 82.5% RTP

 
At least on leovegas you can find the different rtps if you click the "i" info icon and go to bonus buy page and mystery buy page. On leo they were stated as I mentioned in my previous post where mystery bonus buy had the highest of them set at 97 %.  I don't know why they don't mention those in the help file. That obviously doesn't change the fact you are still expected to lose more with the mystery buy in the long run, because it costs more. 

I am still curious tho if someone with some math skills could try to evaluate somehow how freaking unlikely it is to do 4000 bonus buys in this game and not get bigger win than 750x win. If I got it anywhere right with my evaluation and calculation it should be borderline impossible. ( well not quite but still pretty damn unlikely) Even with the 1/100 occur chance of bigger than 750x win (tbh i think its not even this rare) you are still very very likely to get at least 1 in those 4000 bonus buys. Like you are more likely to get hit by lightning twice same day level unlucky. There is a huge difference between my 200 bonus buys and 4000 he did. Absolutely enormous difference. If with 200 bonus buys the chance to miss was 1, 6 % with 4000 it is more like 0,0000000000000000034 % miss chance. You are much much more likely to win lottery with a single ticket than get this unlucky. 

 
My losses are close to 200 BTC on Kong Megaways alone. I'm currently uploading videos to youtube. 10 Dead spins with no barrels at 50,000 Megaways with a 19x multiplier. 5 Dead spins at 117k megaways with 11x Multiplier on 10 EURO bet. I don't know about you guys but getting 10 dead spins at 50k megaways and 5 dead spins at 117k megaways doesn't seem right. I win my buy amount back only once in every 50 buys according to my bitcasino transactions. 

So once in every 50 buys do I break even. Once every 90 buys do I win 200x. And twice in over 5500 buys now have I won 750x. 

 
BMCZhLt.jpg


I knew the game was bugged. 15552 megaways on 20,000 Minimum. 

 
Shocking! This is concerning and I’m surprised at the lack of interest in this thread too. I hope you do get answers from somewhere pal

 
Shocking! This is concerning and I’m surprised at the lack of interest in this thread too. I hope you do get answers from somewhere pal
pretty sure that wouldnt affect the rtp as it would come up in testing too , ill contact blueprint to respond this thread

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top