Storspelare is the latest brand by the popular Kindred Group (formerly Unibet), and, as the name implies, it's a brand for Swedes. Storspelare positions itself to allow players to play the way they want and at the stakes they want. This is particularly reflected in the welcome bonus which is tied to way fewer terms or rules than what one normally sees - and also more generous in its size.
At Storspelare players will find a plethora of game providers and studios resulting in a portfolio with well over a thousand different casino games and slots. Providers include Netent, Play'n'Go, Push Gaming, Evolution (exclusive tables), Big Time Gaming and several others. Storspelare also has a series of exclusive games that are only to be found on Kindred Group Casinos.
While Storspelare and Kindred Group are licensed in many countries, the only relevant license that is, of course, has is in Sweden. Storspelare is currently only open to Swedes and was one of the first brands to receive its license from Spelinspektionen.
Helpful content for new players:
- Here's a good introduction to new players on how online casino verifications (KYC) work.
- 9 Helpful Tips for new casino players.
- An introduction to Responsible Gambling, what it is, why it's important, and how to ensure a safe gaming experience.
- Our list of the best online casinos can be found here.
- Compare the best offers available to players on our casino bonuses page.
- All of our online casino reviews are located on this page.
Playing at Storspelare
Storspelare presents its massive portfolio of games in an easy-to-see and easy-to-find fashion. There are a number of filters to use and a search feature to locate the games quickly. The games can be accessed easily both via your computer or mobile device.
Storspelare's Customer Support
Storspelare has a live chat open 08:00-24:00CET every day and e-mail 24 hours. Given that Storspelare is Swedish the primary language is of course that, but representatives can be talked to in English as well.