06.07.2021 | (Semi-finals) Italy vs Spain betting tips, predictions & bet slips

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the match between Italy and Spain on July 6th 2021 at Wembley Stadium

• Italy
    • Spain

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/21 at 07:00

The Semi-finals match between Italy and Spain kicks off at 21:00 CET, at Wembley Stadium on July 6th. 

Share your betting tips and predictions (number of goals, corners, etc ...) here. Upload a screenshot of a qualifying betslip in this thread to enter our daily €100 Euros 2020 raffle*, and tell us why you're betting on that outcome.

*Terms and conditions apply. For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread

Spain didn't impress me at all on their games, I would even say that it's mostly luck that they got this far. Italy on the other hand are strong and have played all their games with confidence. Italy is missing Spinazzola which is one of there best players, but that shouldn't matter when Spain is preforming this bad. 

image.png.54a92a818b8ce022217738cc9f0be4b9.png

I have bet on Italy to score first and win the match. I am pretty sure they are performing quite well this tournement, unlike Spain, who feel to be a bit lucky, but not in form to perform. It can go either way, but I have faith in my bet :D
5ff119b48d7fe6ef2ae1ce73c65f638a.png.d8e213a2cd7648057c3caebce6fc1a7b.png

• CGDL locked this topic