02.07.2021 | Belgium vs Italy (Quarter-finals) betting tips, predictions & betslips

Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the match between Belgium vs Italy on 02.07.2021 at Fußball Arena München?

• Belgium
    • Italy
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 19:00

Belgium vs Italy kicks off at 21:00 CET, July 2nd at Fußball Arena München.

Share your betting tips and predictions (number of goals, corners etc ...) here. Upload a screenshot of a qualifying betslip in this thread to enter our daily €100 Euros 2020 raffle*, and tell us why you're betting on that outcome.

*Terms and conditions apply. For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread

Bet on RIZK

Put early bet on Belgium. As I feel they have the potential to beat Italy. Even without de Bruyne and Hazard. But Put it early because in case the are fit enough to play the odds will decrease. 

belgium.png

its a crazy bet. But italy for me the better team and the better tournament team. Not easy to win again them.

Immobile always a good scorer. So the bet is for value. Goal and a yellow card ( maybe for dressing off (lose the trikot :D )  after the 2-0 :D )

Good luck!

ita crazy.PNG

Bad luck on Swiss own goal on last tip but gona try again, so first half under 0,5 goals.

image.png

I dont think either teams will get much score chances from middle so i think both teams will go from sides and corners will be in major "special" goal making chances. 

image.png

Edited by IBCoinFlip
10 hours ago, CGDL said:

Due to low activity, I'll set a min. requirement of 10 entries in total for today's two matches. If we do not reach this threshold, I will add today's two vouchers to the final.

does this still stand? :(

• CGDL locked this topic